BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #11 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Johnson's® Cotton Swabs Pure Cotton Value Pack.
Our 100% pure, high quality cotton has just the right combination of softness and strength.
Cotton®.
Johnson & Johnson.
525 count. see more...

• How good are they for makeup clean up25 Answers
  • Is it true that the cotton builds up in your ear if you use them a ...19 Answers
  • Are these as good as the QTIP brand?4 Answers
Jaimi R.
Jaimi R.
Owosso, MI
I have tried on several occasions to use the off brand cheaper q tips which I use for a variety of things such as applying make-up, cleaning both mine and my dogs ears, removing nail polish, etc. The Johnson's swabs have a sturdy center that doesn't break and bend while you are attempting to utilize them. Also the cotton is thick and absorbent which is a must when you are cleaning out your dogs ears. I never buy any other brand of q tips now. I am a loyal customer and user.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your a mom, how could you not give a great review? This product is multi functional. Not only are the cotton balls fabulous for make up removal, nail polish removal, applying medication/ cleanser/ ointment, but can also keep little ones busy for quite sometime! The Johnson brand cotton balls are thicker and more absorbent than store brand and will last longer than the cheaper brands as well.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. I keep these on hand for so much. Great for nails. Use them to remove polish or clean up messy polish on skin. Great to apply witch hazel with. Extra shadow around eyes just lightly dab and good to go! No brush to blend foundation? These work too! Absolutely love cotton balls. Totally recommend!
Shea C.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
Does anyone use anything other than Johnsons? There has been several occasions where I run in and just grab whatever while in a rush. It's always a mistake. The cheapos hurt and the cotton falls right off. Not Johnsons!!! These mugs are sturdy and last after you have given them a good beating in your ear.
Avery M.
Avery M.
Great product for removing nail polish , makeup, and Face wash products. It's very cheap to buy but doesn't fall apart easily. It's cheap but worth much more than its original price. Gets the nail polish off. Removes makeup pretty fast when wet enough. Also Spreads face wash product evenly.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolute must have!!! Amazing for fixing makeup mishap - dry or wet depending on what you are fixing. Always easy to use. The other brands don't even come close!!! I get this in bulk at Costco!Never without these!!! Use can also use these for so many other things too!!
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm not going to lie I've used the cheaper swabs out there and they in no way compare the Johnson & Johnson. These may cost a bit more but they are cushioned, so soft and the stick wont bend. You can pick these up at any drugstore and use them for a variety of things ie makeup
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Sod, WV
It's gentle on my daughter ears but strong enough for my hubbys ear's it's not that expensive and easy to use, i clean my ears with them too. There great! It meet my expectations. I also use them for cleaning the sink and other things. I would definitely buy this product again.
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are the ONLY type of cotton swabs I will use... No other brand matches up. I use them for multiple different uses and have never had an issue with these swabs. The are affordable. I get mine thru Amazon Subscribe and save... Comes to my door and I am always stocked up!
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
I have nothing bad to say about these cotton swabs. to be honest all cotton swabs I've used have really been the same. This product does the job it needs to do and I can't imagine how anybody could have a problem with it. If you have a sensitive ear I would recommend these.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Do the swabs fall apart easily if using face cleaner on them?
CORCORAN, CA
How good are they for makeup clean up
Paige A.
Paige A.
Is this product better than Q-tips brand
CORCORAN, CA
When wet can you feel the little stick through the cotton
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it true that the cotton builds up in your ear if you use them a lot?