BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Hot Shots Stunt Jets Acrobatics. Indoor and Outdoor Use. Ages 3+ instructions on back. Assorted Vibrant Colors 5in. Long each plane. see more...

• Is this still safe to use on a baby's bottom? I read that it was no...1 Answers
  • Does anyone still use this on their babies bum? I've read discussio...1 Answers
  • Does baby powder have risks with cancer?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I still use the baby powder." in 1 review
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
New Haven, CT
Ever since I have seen all the stories about Johnson and Johnsons talcum powder being associated with cancer risks in girls I just stay away from all powder products in general. I do remember. Y mom using this on me as a kid and it does have a pleasant fragrance.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Perfect for on the go. Just throw it in the diaper bag, easily fits. I own the regular and large size as well. But this size is so convenient when you're not home. Overall very satisfied with this product and recommend to any mom!
Jailin A.
Jailin A.
Baby powder is good not only for babes but for other things too like if you run out of dry shampoo and you need a solution fast this is a good product to use, its also good for giving length and fulness to your eyelashes
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL
I use this on my son when he has a wet rash or wet chaffed skin. I feel at ease knowing that this stuff is mostly cornstarch now, as he try's to get ahold of it Bc its messy.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Austin, TX
Is prefect when you are out and About. Is travel size. And it does come in handy. And of course is great product to use on my baby.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I love baby powder, it smells so amazing. I use it for dry shampoo whenever I run out and am in need of some.
Guillermina M.
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Helps My Baby So Much When She Gets A Rash I Use It And I Feel Like With One Use It Already Looks better !
Reba B.
Reba B.
Love this stuff, especially on summer. Great for hot, muggy nights or warm humid days.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I love this little bottle. Great for on the go! And the product smell so good.
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Mountain Pine, AR
3 stars because it is kinda pricey for such a small bottle .. but it gets the job done. My son doesn't like power so not big all it. Yes it met all my expectations I'd recommend it if they hadn't already tried it.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Does baby powder have risks with cancer?
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this still safe to use on a baby's bottom? I read that it was not and now I'm scared to use it. #firsttimemom
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Does anyone still use this on their babies bum? I've read discussions about not using because the baby could breathe it in. I mostly use mine as dry shampoo! ;)