Johnson's® Nursing Pads uploaded by Reham M.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #6 in Nursing Pads

Description:

Super Absorbent Exclusive Contour Shape Adhesive Strip Breastfeeding is best. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company and health care professionals agree that nothing is better for babies than breast milk. Its nutritional content makes it the ideal food for a healthy, growing baby. Johnson s® Nursing Pads are designed for confident protection and complete discretion - to help you look and feel your best so you can focus on enjoying the special bond created through nursing your baby. Super Absorbent Core - Special polymer pulls & locks moisture away from skin for longer lasting dryness - healthier for your skin. Breathable Protective Cover - Keeps clothes dry while enabling airflow to help sore nipples. Cushiony-Soft Lining - For superior softness & comfort. Silent, Rustle-Free Design - Quiet under clothing for more discretion. Non-Slip Adhesive Stri

• They are a shape that allows them to stay on my oversize...1 Answers
  • Are they really good? 2 Answers
  • Do your nipples stick to these!? How do you like them!?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I never leaked thru these and did not feel like they were noticeable." in 1 review
  • "They are very absorbent and the shape and size just seem to work perfect for me! " in 1 review
  • "They are small so move around alot especially at night regardless of the fact of what bra I am wearing." in 1 review
  • "Also, since they aren't individually wrapped it's so easy to pick two out of the box and put them right in my bra without having to unwrap each one." in 1 review
Miranda V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I have always loved Johnson’s baby products and these were just as great as the other things I have bought from this brand! The nursing pads are extremely cheap and super comfortable
Can’t even tell you’re wearing them hardly! Will buy in the future
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I used these everyday for over a year. I felt very wasteful since i originally was planning on the reusable ones. Over all i liked the convenience of these. Occasionally i had problems with them not absorbing but over all i liked them.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got a box of these from a fellow mom friend who raved about them. I'm glad I didn't spend the money. They are very cheap feeling, they stuck to my nipples and left fibers of cotton. They also were pointed so much that in order to have them not show through my clothing, I had to add an additional layer.
Ashley F.
Johns Creek, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were my go-to nursing pads when I nursed both kiddos. They are the most absorbent compared to the Lasinoh and Madela nursing pads I tried out, but are comparable in price. I love the fact that they weren't individually wrapped because the ones that were a pain to unwrap and put on.
Lydia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These do the job, although I wish the adhesive was stronger. They also don't fit super perfectly and go beyond the perimeter of my bra, but not by that much that they're still definitely usable. They seem thick and absorbent, and I've never had issues leaking through. I never used them for my initial months when I had more engorgement issues though, so it's hard to say.
Kayla H.
So far these are the best nursing pads I've found. They are a shape that allows them to stay on my oversized nipple and catch the milk instead of slipping and sliding all over constantly. The small adhesive helps, but even with it, I do still need to readjust them sometimes. They usually do the job, but on some occasions they just aren't enough for me. My baby is almost 3 months old and I went back to work after 6 weeks. There was one day since I've been using these nursing pads where I ended my 6 hour shift to feel the need to hold my jacket in real tight because my boobs had leaked to the point where both nursing pads were completely saturated, my boobs hurt like crazy, my bra was getting a milk bath and my left boob was producing enough that it was also creating an ever growing spot of milk on my shirt. By the time I drove the two minutes it takes to get from work to my home I had milk on my shirt as big as my whole boob. I admit though... when I pump, my boobs produce enough to each fill 2 oz bottles in less than 4 minutes. If I were to suggest an improvement for these nursing pads it would be to make them bigger.
Margaret M.
These nursing pad was always my last resort for nursing pads I hated that they would stick to you, it was like a huge pad (your wearing and thinking will someone notice I have this heavy duty pad on..Aww yeah we all see your pad lol) and noticeable when your wearing a light lined bra and they are shaped to small also I would always leak through these ones because there wasn't a plastic thin protection to catch the milk.. so always had a wet spot. Would not recommend them to anyone plus the price is a bit pricey for these. Being a lower quality.
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
These were by far the softest disposable nursing pads I used. They absorbed well too. They did have a few flaws though. They are made for smaller busted women. The curve of the pad itself is so small it was odd with my DD's. They have a nipple indentation which is awesome for the most part...only bad part is it shows through your shirt so it looks like you're walking around with hard nipples. They do have s sticky tab to keep them in place though. If your smaller chested and wearing dark clothes I think they're awesome.
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried a few different brands of nursing pads to find ones that had the right amount of absorbency so I wouldn't have to worry about leaking between feedings. These were definitely absorbent and did their purpose, but they were also bulky and you could see them under my clothing. I finished the box and didn't buy again if you are not concerned about the bulkiness then these would be a great choice.
Kayla S.
Cowansville, PA
I'm now nursing my third baby and these are the only nursing pads that I feel comfortable using - especially in public. Other brand pads show through shirts, but you can not see the outline of these ones! I feel comfortable wearing them and I feel safe and confident that I will be leak-free! They hold up well and stand the test of time. Affordable and a necessity for any nursing momma!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do your nipples stick to these!? How do you like them!?
leticia  v.
Maywood, CA
Are they really good?
Angelique T.
Menifee, CA
These are were perfect fit for my size but for some reason disposable pads give me a rash
nana s.