Johnson's® Nursing Pads 60 ct Box uploaded by Reham M.
2 colors available

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #45 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Super Absorbent Exclusive Contour Shape Adhesive Strip Breastfeeding is best. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company and health care professionals agree that nothing is better for babies than breast milk. Its nutritional content makes it the ideal food for a healthy, growing baby. Johnson s® Nursing Pads are designed for confident protection and complete discretion - to help you look and feel your best so you can focus on enjoying the special bond created through nursing your baby. Super Absorbent Core - Special polymer pulls & locks moisture away from skin for longer lasting dryness - healthier for your skin. Breathable Protective Cover - Keeps clothes dry while enabling airflow to help sore nipples. Cushiony-Soft Lining - For superior softness & comfort. Silent, Rustle-Free Design - Quiet under clothing for more discretion. Non-Slip Adhesive Stri see more...

• They are a shape that allows them to stay on my oversized nipple a...1 Answers
  • Are they really good? 2 Answers
  • These are were perfect fit for my size but for some reason disposa...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "They are small so move around alot especially at night regardless of the fact of what bra I am wearing." in 1 review
  • "Also, since they aren't individually wrapped it's so easy to pick two out of the box and put them right in my bra without having to unwrap each one." in 1 review
  • "They are very absorbent and the shape and size just seem to work perfect for me! " in 1 review
  • "I never leaked thru these and did not feel like they were noticeable." in 1 review
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
The shape is nice and they are VERY absorbent !! The quantity was at a great buy and these would be my go to every time!! I actually still have some left and are hanging on to them incase I need them again!
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Oneonta, NY
Out of all the nursing pads I have tried these are my favorite. They are extremely absorbent without getting smelly and heavy. They contour well and are not noticeable!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Stiff and scratchy! Also not individually wrapped so not as great to throw into a diaper or pumping bag.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
These nursing pad was always my last resort for nursing pads I hated that they would stick to you, it was like a huge pad (your wearing and thinking will someone notice I have this heavy duty pad on..Aww yeah we all see your pad lol) and noticeable when your wearing a light lined bra and they are shaped to small also I would always leak through these ones because there wasn't a plastic thin protection to catch the milk.. so always had a wet spot. Would not recommend them to anyone plus the price is a bit pricey for these. Being a lower quality.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
I tried a few different brands of nursing pads to find ones that had the right amount of absorbency so I wouldn't have to worry about leaking between feedings. These were definitely absorbent and did their purpose, but they were also bulky and you could see them under my clothing. I finished the box and didn't buy again if you are not concerned about the bulkiness then these would be a great choice.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert
These were my go-to nursing pads when I nursed both kiddos. They are the most absorbent compared to the Lasinoh and Madela nursing pads I tried out, but are comparable in price. I love the fact that they weren't individually wrapped because the ones that were a pain to unwrap and put on.
marie t.
marie t.
These are by far the best nursing pads I have ever used! they are super soft and contours to the breast well. you can barely see the out line of them thro a T-shirt unlike some of the other brands. they are easily concealed in a purse or diaper bag and super absorbent as well.
Leah B.
Leah B.
I tried some of the more expensive brands of nursing pads and was was pleasantly surprised by these. The curved design and nipple hole were much more comfortable to wear the the other individually wrapped brands. I would drive out of my way to a store far away to buy these!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I used these so much since i leaked all the time. The price was great but i really think that i went through them more than i should have.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Cowansville, PA
I'm now nursing my third baby and these are the only nursing pads that I feel comfortable using - especially in public. Other brand pads show through shirts, but you can not see the outline of these ones! I feel comfortable wearing them and I feel safe and confident that I will be leak-free! They hold up well and stand the test of time. Affordable and a necessity for any nursing momma!
leticia  v.
leticia v.
Maywood, CA
Are they really good?
nana s.
nana s.
Lynnwood , Wa
They are a shape that allows them to stay on my oversized nipple and catch the milk instead of slipping and sliding all over constantly. The small adhesive helps, but even with it, I do still need to readjust them sometimes. They usually do the job, but on some occasions they just aren't enough for me. My baby is almost 3 months old and I went back to work after 6 weeks. There was one day since I've been using these nursing pads where I ended my 6 hour shift to feel the need to hold my jacket in real tight because my boobs had leaked to the point where both nursing pads were completely saturated, my boobs hurt like crazy, my bra was getting a milk bath and my left boob was producing enough that it was also creating an ever growing spot of milk on my shirt. By the time I drove the two minutes it takes to get from work to my home I had milk on my shirt as big as my whole boob. I admit though...
Angelique T.
Angelique T.
Menifee, CA
These are were perfect fit for my size but for some reason disposable pads give me a rash