BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #4 in Nursing Pads

Superior Softness & Protection. Super Absorbent Core Special polymer pulls and locks moisture away from skin for longer lasting dryness - healthier for your skin. Exclusive Contour Shape For a secure, comfortable fit and complete discretion. Breathable Protective Cover Keeps clothes dry while enabling airflow to help sore nipples. Unique Nipple Indentation Provides soft, soothing comfort for sore nipples. Cushiony-Soft Lining For superior softness and comfort. Non-Slip Adhesive Strip Secures pad in place for confident protection day or night.

• Do these have an adhesive backing to stay in place?1 Answers
  • Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would...4 Answers
  • Are these as absorbent as Medela or lansinoh?2 Answers
Miranda V.
I love Johnson’s products! These are the best disposable nursing pads I have ever bought. They absorb a lot and keep my feeling dry and very comfortable throughout the day. They are reasonably priced and really easy to find in virtually any store that sells baby supplies
Highly recommend!
Sylvia J.
I found these pads a lil bulky but perfct for me to wear i would have to be pumping every hr or less of so much milk i was producing and my baby was in nicu. With these pads i could finally step out of the house without my shirt getting wet
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
I can’t remember why I bought this instead of my Lansinoh ones but I did. I’m currently breastfeeding my third baby girl and I grabbed these to try. I was not impressed. They seemed too big, scratchy and not as absorbent. I won’t be recommending these or repurchasing.
Nicole B.
Indianapolis, IN
After trying several brands of breast pads, THESE are the only ones that I would use. I nursed all 3 of my babies. All together I was nursing for 4 years. These were my go to pad. They never leaked through. They always absorbed every drop of milk if my milk let down. I was never worried about leaking in public because it never happened with these pads. And I made a very large amount of milk. The other brands were too thin and plastic feeling. These are soft (which is especially necessary when nipples are sore). They seem big and bulky when you pull them out as compared to the other brands however, it is not even noticeable when placed in your bra. If you are a new mom or looking for a breast pad that is dependable, these are the ones to get.
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
These are my favorite nursing pads! When you have a newborn and you have a lot of pain associated with nursing, you want a nursing pad that is absorbent and soft. These pads fit the bill. They are so soft like cotton, and they absorb a lot of leaks so you don't have to worry. They last all night, or as long as baby sleeps. They also have an adhesive on the back so you can stick them to your bra or nursing top and keep them in place.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This only breast pad I use. All the other brands would feel moist and stick me to. So uncomfortable! Not with Johnsons brand. These were amazing. Quick absorbing and would keep the moisture off my breast so there was t rash, chafing or crusty mill left behind. I leaked a lot too. I kept them with me at all times. Must have!!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I didn't think i was going to use the nursing pads at all . I got a box of these at my baby'shower and for some reason i decided to put them in the bag i took to the hospital and thank god i didn't cause two days after my c-section i started leaking milk none stop !!! so the pads really did come in handy
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
These are great and absorb a lot. The price is pretty good too. I realized that I was using so much and I ended up nursing for 3.5 years (2 kids combines) so I invested in reusable nursing pads. I was just spending too much on these. They were one of the better brands I had tried and didn't chaff me.
Kristy O.
Litchfield , ME
This was the only nursing pad I found that was seamless and discrete. The best part about this product is that is stays where you place them. Unlike other nursing pads, this one does not travel or bunch up. They are also super absorbent and soft. They also do not stick.
Dora W.
Clintwood, VA
These were the very best nursing pads I found. They're soft, hold a lot of leakage and conform to the breast perfectly. I made a lot of milk and these always stayed in place and protected my garments from leaks. Once I discovered them I wouldn't use anything else.
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
When I was using this pads, it would always leave like cotton residues on my breasts, does anybody has experience the same thing, or it was only me that I needed to change it really quick?
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
Im a first time mom and don't know much about these would anyone recommend?
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea , MD
Has anyone found any coupons for these?
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I like a lot not available in local store
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these as absorbent as Medela or lansinoh?