BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #34 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Honey Apple No More Tears® Baby Wash.
Nourishing for sweet baby soft skin.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• I see everyone saying they've never seen this product and neither...4 Answers
  • Do they have this scent in a lotion as well? 3 Answers
  • Never knew about this scent. Does it smell good!?!6 Answers
Johnson's No More Tears Baby Wash Honey Apple
  • "I've had no problems with my baby's skin (my other one has sensitive skin) and this is one of the only products we have ever used on her." in 5 reviews
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells great, and makes long lasting bubbles if you swish your hand around while the tub is filling. When I smelled this I knew my baby had to be washed in this!!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
ADDICTED to this product and scent! It makes my daughter smell scrumptious! I use the wash and lotion every single bath. To be honest, I use this lotion too! Absolutely amazing. This product and scent better be in for the long haul because this is my daughter and my favorite. It is not greasy, a decent price and the smell is beyond this world! This mama loves it so much, it has replaced my shaving cream. LOVE. Gift it, stock up, roll in it and bathe in pure bliss!
Allison K.
I received this bath wash at my baby shower. Being more inclined to choose natural products, this is not something I want to use on my baby. So many unknown ingredients. I would rather use a product I am confident in, and know exactly what is in it. Not to mention Johnson & Johnson tests on animals. No thank you.
Ayana B.
Like all Johnson's baby products this is easy on baby's eyes and smells great. Unlike other Johnson baby washes though I find this one to be very drying to my baby's skin. She always needs extra lotion after bathing with this scent formula.
Latashia H.
Hopkinsville, KY
OH MY GOSH! This is by far the best soap I bought for my kids!! It smells so amazing! I wanted to buy some for myself! I highly recommend this product. It leaves your kids smelling great when they get out of the bath! Use it! You won't be disappointed.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I absolutely LOVE Johnson baby wash! First of all it smells absolutely amazing! It leaves baby skin so soft and clean and no irritation. It's very reasonably priced and you can find it pretty much anywhere!
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You can't go wrong with the Johnson &a Johnson baby soaps! They all smell so good! This is the one I use for my son and it smells SO good!! I bought it in bulk at Walmart for a great price!
bethanny A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far our favorite bath wash she loves to have it as bubbles she loves to be bad then issue loves the smell of it and he time we go to the store and I asked her what scent she wants she points at this one or grabs this one since we found it it is her favorite
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A wonderful soft sweet apple smell, love slathering this great lotion on my kids. Keeps their skin soft and it smells so delicious! I trust the brand and know that it is quality. I would purchase again or buy for others baby showed
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Me encanta este jabon liquido, creo que es muy bueno, tienen buenos precios y creo que es una marca muy confiable, mi abuela la utilizo y mi mamá la utilizo conmigo y mis hermanos y yo la he utilizado en mis 2 hijos, jamas he tenido problemas con estos productos, ni alergias, ni irritaciones, aun utilizo los jabones y shampoo para mis hijos, mantiene su piel muy suave he hidratada y una aroma muy rica y relajante!..
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
I have never seen this scent in a store, where do you purchase it?
Melissa A.
Wow. Never seen this scent before. Sounds good.
nicole l.
I never seen honey apple before. How is the scent? Does it leave baby soft or has any of your babies broken out from it?
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Is this your favorite scent of J&J?
Jordan B.