BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #27 in Children's Bath

Johnson's® Honey Apple No More Tears® Baby Wash.
Nourishing for sweet baby soft skin.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• I see everyone saying they've never seen this product and neither...4 Answers
  • Do they have this scent in a lotion as well? 3 Answers
  • Never knew about this scent. Does it smell good!?!5 Answers
Johnson's No More Tears Baby Wash Honey Apple
  • "I've had no problems with my baby's skin (my other one has sensitive skin) and this is one of the only products we have ever used on her." in 5 reviews
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Me encanta este jabon liquido, creo que es muy bueno, tienen buenos precios y creo que es una marca muy confiable, mi abuela la utilizo y mi mamá la utilizo conmigo y mis hermanos y yo la he utilizado en mis 2 hijos, jamas he tenido problemas con estos productos, ni alergias, ni irritaciones, aun utilizo los jabones y shampoo para mis hijos, mantiene su piel muy suave he hidratada y una aroma muy rica y relajante!..
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Monticello, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I buy this in the BIG bottles , I swap out between this and the bedtime bath wash . It leaves my son so soft and smooth and he smells absolutely amazing lol I really love this wash , and the lotion as well. Not to mention this bath wash says its infused with lotion ! I believe that's why it makes him so soft !
Misty H.
Misty H.
This is my favorite scent! It smells so good! It gets my little one clean and she stays smelling good! I just love holding her and smelling her! This wash is gentle on her skin and a little goes a long way so it last a long time for the money. Best bang for your buck.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
This body wash that is gentle and smells great! My friend had bought it and didn't like and gave it to me. I use it when I'm in a bad mood; the cent picks me up when I am down and doesn't flair up any rashes I may have thanks to my immune issues.
Ayana B.
Ayana B.
Like all Johnson's baby products this is easy on baby's eyes and smells great. Unlike other Johnson baby washes though I find this one to be very drying to my baby's skin. She always needs extra lotion after bathing with this scent formula.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
There is just some things you do not buy off brand, and baby body/hair was is one of them. All of Johnsons baby products are phenomenal used them of all three little sisters growing up body wash hair wash lotion ...so gentle and affordable
Emily S.
Emily S.
I actually use this to shave my legs with. It definitely helps with leaving my skin soft and moisturized. It smells super good and this is all I use basically to shave with now. I will never use shaving cream again. Perfect product!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This smells great and works just as well as the other Johnson baby products. You can buy this at any grocery store and it's very affordable. We got ours at Walmart. Out of the scented products this one is out top pick!
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I have been using this product for years.. Its such amazing product its soft for the babies skin.. And so great for their hair.. Want irritate there eyes and it leaves them smelling so fresh and clean..
Heather R.
Heather R.
Mega Parent Expert
I love the scent of this baby wash and I love how gentle it is on my child's skin. It's hard to find something that works well and is gentle enough for her sensitive body. This does the trick.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
I have never seen this scent in a store, where do you purchase it?
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Wow. Never seen this scent before. Sounds good.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Where can I buy this??
nicole l.
nicole l.
I never seen honey apple before. How is the scent? Does it leave baby soft or has any of your babies broken out from it?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hebron, OH
Is this your favorite scent of J&J?