Johnson's® No More Tangles Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Jade G.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® Leave-In Conditioner controls wild frizz and tangles for silky, shiny hair. The light-weight formula helps to unlock stubborn tangles in order to gently condition toddlers’ hair to leave it soft and manageable and prevent breakage.

For some hairstyle inspiration, check out these tutorial videos here!

• I've never seen this! Does it work and where can you get...2 Answers
  • How old were your kids when you started using conditioner...4 Answers
  • Who remembers No tangles back in the late 80s?1 Answers
Jade G.
Chanute, KS
This product is my holy grail for unmanageable hair! My kiddo, pictured, is a curly headed cutie! Without this product, getting her to let me comb her hair was impossible! Now she knows that this eliminates the tangles and brushing her hair no longer hurts!
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
This works great for my daughters hair. I put it in her hair after her bath and her hair is so much softer without tangles. I also love the pleasant smell. I will definitely be making this as part of our normal routine.
Saudi L.
I can't believe that I had to grow up without such a product, but luckily our daughter doesn't have to. With Johnsons no more tangles leave in conditioner a little bit goes a long way. She has such thin curly hair and this is gentle enough where we can comb out her curls without the pain of pulling at it. It also has a really soft scent to it that is perfect for the little ones. A must have in our household!
Kerri W.
I bought this conditioner instead of the spray (which is what I have used in the past and worked so wonderfully). The store I was at was out of the spray, so I went with this product instead—unfortunately, I've found that it doesn't make much of a difference when I use it. My 3 year old daughter has very long hair, and I've found that whether I use it when her hair is dry or wet, it doesn't have the same (incredible!) ability as the spray to make the brushing process completely bearable. Ah, well! Live and learn.
Erin B.
I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster in the Johnson's No More Tangles Voxbox. I have two sons and they don't really need leave in conditioner so I use it myself and I absolutely love it! It leaves my hair feeling soft and more manageable and makes my hair smell great too! I would definitely buy this product!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
This is the best product for untangling hair. I rub it in my hair when I come out of the shower and I put a turban on and wait a couple minutes for my hair to dry and then I comb it and the comb goes right through. It is AMAZING. Then when my hair dries I don't get that stiff frizzy hair like I do when I use the detangler spray. My hair feels soft and silky when it's dried. It is the perfect product for me.
Mellisa O.
I remember this product when I was little. However back then it came in a tall spray bottle and had a more oily feel. I recently started using it on my own hair and does a pretty good job getting my tangles out. I also love that it makes my hair feel light and bouncy. The only thing is I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I think parents that have more then one child would love that option.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
My hair knots so easily and this stuff is great! I use it with the no more tangles spray. This helps me get rid of knots butter smooth and keeps my head from aching! I remember when this stuff used to be yellow so at first I didn't see it when I went to buy it. I love this and wonder if it's improved. The smell is much better than I remember.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Just received this product yesterday complimentary for testing and it works really good plus smells awesome. I used this and the other products the shampoo and conditioner on my 3 year old son. His hair is a little long and this helped with the tangles. I do recommend this for kids.
Audrey T.
Marietta, GA
The first thing out of my 4yo daughter's mouth was THAT STINKS as she pinched her nose. I used a pea sized drop in her hair and yes it helped with the tangles. It's getting a C because 1) it stinks and 2) I couldn't get the smell out of my hands FOR HOURS after putting it in her hair, even after repeated hand washing . The fragrance is better suited to the 70 and over set.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
Where can I buy this? I would like to try it and haven't seen it before.
Bailey J.
How old were your kids when you started using conditioner on their hair?
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
I've never seen this! Does it work and where can you get it?
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Has it always smelled so amazing?
Mellisa O.
Who remembers No tangles back in the late 80s?