BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Goes to work instantly to help unlock knots and tangles to improve manageability for easy trouble free combining. The gently No More Tears® formula tames wild fly-aways, making hard to manage hair easy to control and style.

Buy on Amazon
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
I use this product on my 1 year old daughter. She has alot of hair and its real thick. After her showers it gets real tangled and i spray this a few times and let it sit a few seconds and than brush and her tangles are gone.she does not wine or cry and it also smells amazing.sometimes i use it on my hair to when it gets tangled and it really work , plus its real cheap.who dosent love that .
AngiePerezTV P.
Miami
Believe it or not, I use this detangling spray on my long, fine, oily-scalp-dry-ends color treated hair, and it works wonders! I also use it on my 7-year-old daughter’s waist length hair. We’re both extremely happy with this product and have repurchased many times.
Stephanie D.
I brought this for this my daughter. I like it that i can spray it all over her hair. It even gets the tangles out and it even smells good. I usually this almost every day on her hair.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
I bought this for my 8 month old daughter who has curly hair, when ever i comb her hair it's always tangle and she starts crying and moving around. I sprayed some on her dried hair the other day & i was really impressed on how well it worked. Her hair was less tangle and easy to brush. Same for when her hair was wet. I even tried this on my wet wavy thick hair & i was stunned to see it work on me, makes me want to go buy another one for me lol. I deffently recommend.
Brittany H.
Sanger, CA
I love this detangler. My little girl is 3 and had thick, long, curly hair!!! Her hair is always getting knotted up and this helps a bunch. I put it directly on her hair and when it's really bad I put it in her hair brush. This product smells lovely and I would recommend!