Johnson's® No More Tangles® Conditioner 6.7 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Nicole J.Johnson's® No More Tangles® Conditioner 6.7 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Amalia L.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

We love toddlersAnd we understand how stubborn knots and tangles can be. That's why our light, creamy formula is enriched with NO MORE TANGLES® conditioners, leaving hair easy to comb and manage. This unique formula nourishes and moisturizes for soft, smooth, and beautifully shiny hair. Our NO MORE TEARS® formula is dermatologist and allergy tested so it is gentle enough to use every day. see more...

• How well does this work on mixed kids hair? Currently my daughter...1 Answers
  • Does this dry their hair out ? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product before? How smooth does it leave you...1 Answers
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
Best product for curly and unruly hair. Use this and the other green products on my son's hair. He's 2 so its really hard to get him to sit for long. This makes it so easy to detangle his curls that he actually sits through the entire session without an issue now.
Daniela P.
This is just perfect for my little afroamerican girl. It makes easier brushing her hair each morning without crying or Auching
Amalia L.
Huntington Park, CA
I use this on my son he has really curly hair and it gets tangle a lot and this works really good for him .
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Maravilloso lo use con mi hija mayor y si que me ayudó bastante! Fácil de desenredar con este producto!!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I first received this product through a Voxbox I received, and I have since started keeping it in the house to use on my girls' hair. Both of my girls have thick hair, although one's is much more coarse than the other, but both girls get soft, silky hair and frizz control from this conditioner, so we are all fans. Not to mention it smells really good without being overpowering or too "kiddie' for my older girl, who is 14.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
I was really hoping this would detangle my long thick fine hair but not so much :( pretty disappointed... maybe works better on little kids ha!
Nicole R.
This product when I tell you is AMAZING Is amazing . This hydrates my sons curls and defines them like no other product that I have tried yet .
Shawna C.
This stuff is the greatest! It softens my lil ones curly hair helps me comb his super tangly hair FAST ! The smell is nice too
Paige H.
Affordable
Smells awesome
alicia b.
Narragansett, RI
Love this it takes out every angle and leaves hair smooth and hair dries frizz free,i originally thought this is for kids but it works through tangled hair well and the scent is nice and subtle
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone used this product before? How smooth does it leave your hair?
Angie Y.
Does this dry their hair out ?
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
How well does this work on mixed kids hair? Currently my daughter hair knots up really badly and they are hard to get out even with conditioner! Any suggestions?