Johnson's® No More Tangles® Conditioner 6.7 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Nicole J.Johnson's® No More Tangles® Conditioner 6.7 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Amalia L.Johnson's® No More Tangles® Conditioner 6.7 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Gisela Q.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

We love toddlersAnd we understand how stubborn knots and tangles can be. That's why our light, creamy formula is enriched with NO MORE TANGLES® conditioners, leaving hair easy to comb and manage. This unique formula nourishes and moisturizes for soft, smooth, and beautifully shiny hair. Our NO MORE TEARS® formula is dermatologist and allergy tested so it is gentle enough to use every day. see more...

• How well does this work on mixed kids hair? Currently my daughter...1 Answers
  • Does this dry their hair out ? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product before? How smooth does it leave you...1 Answers
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
[product:johnson's-no-more-tangles-conditioner-6.7-fl.-oz.-tube]
I LOVE this product. He does. It dry our my girls hair, it does help with preventing tangles. It smells nice. The only thing I wish was that it came in a much bigger bottle. As my house is mostly females so this small of a bottle only does so much for our think super long hair.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is literally amazing! I use it on my daughters hair and i ca easily detangle with a generous amount. I use it about once a week. The only downfall is that the packaging is small and I have to repurchase often but it is inexpensive and worth it. I even tried it on my own hair once and it’s work amazing!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I first received this product through a Voxbox I received, and I have since started keeping it in the house to use on my girls' hair. Both of my girls have thick hair, although one's is much more coarse than the other, but both girls get soft, silky hair and frizz control from this conditioner, so we are all fans. Not to mention it smells really good without being overpowering or too "kiddie' for my older girl, who is 14.
Olga L.
I am not very happy with this product, I have always trusted that the johnson products are very good and I buy it for it, but when using it with my daughter her hair is equally tangled and twice. I do not think he'll buy it again. My girls have very long hair and thin and need a product that will truly untangle them.
Alanya V.
Jersey City, NJ
Best product for curly and unruly hair. Use this and the other green products on my son's hair. He's 2 so its really hard to get him to sit for long. This makes it so easy to detangle his curls that he actually sits through the entire session without an issue now.
alicia b.
Narragansett, RI
Love this it takes out every angle and leaves hair smooth and hair dries frizz free,i originally thought this is for kids but it works through tangled hair well and the scent is nice and subtle
Nicole R.
This product when I tell you is AMAZING Is amazing . This hydrates my sons curls and defines them like no other product that I have tried yet .
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
I was really hoping this would detangle my long thick fine hair but not so much :( pretty disappointed... maybe works better on little kids ha!
Gisela Q.
Bronx
This is very good for my child's hair. I don't normally use JJ products that much, but I like this one. The price is very affordable.
Shawna C.
Texas City, TX
This stuff is the greatest! It softens my lil ones curly hair helps me comb his super tangly hair FAST ! The smell is nice too
Nicole J.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone used this product before? How smooth does it leave your hair?
Angie Y.
Does this dry their hair out ?
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
How well does this work on mixed kids hair? Currently my daughter hair knots up really badly and they are hard to get out even with conditioner! Any suggestions?