BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

98% Natural Plant & Fruit-derived ingredients No More Tears® Best for Baby Naturals™ Pure & Natural Fragrance We love babies.  And we took the best of nature and made it best for baby.  That s why Johnson s® Naturals™ nourishing baby shampoo combines 98% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently cleanse hair to leave it smelling fresh and felling soft.  Simply made to our Best for Baby Naturals™ Products standards, this No More Tears® formula is as gentle to eyes as pure water and contains our mild pure & natural fragrance.  Mom s Trust Johnson s® Always Mild & Gentle™ Paraben Free Dye Free Essential Oil Free Allergy tested Pediatrician Tested Our babies will inherit our planet™.  Please recycle. For more information, please call 1-800- see more...

Johnson's Natural Nourishing Baby Shampoo
  • "My daughter had sensitive skin so I decided to pick up the natural version of my usual J&J shampoo on a whim." in 3 reviews
  • "It was very thick and greasy in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "I love this shampoo/body wash and looked into it after I realized that the regular yellow version stripped my daughters hair too much (she has curly 3C/4A hair)." in 1 review
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best shampoo is Johnson's Natural Nourishing Baby Shampoo ! No matter your type of hair. No matter your age. Highly recommend
Nicole P.
After trying different products and my daughters head keep breaking out we tried this & it seems to be gentle enough for her!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are high quality. They smell great and moisturize. They are great for baby sensitive skin and you can buy it any where.
Virginia M.
Leesburg, VA
My daughter had sensitive skin so I decided to pick up the natural version of my usual J&J shampoo on a whim. This stuff smells weird and isn't even natural. It actually dried her scalp out more. Terrible product.
Kate C.
Mesa, AZ
Johnson's puts horrible chemicals in all their products... Will never buy from them again.
Kristine I.
Always use this on my son!
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't like that this claims to be natural but isn't. But I love the smell and my baby has never had a bad reaction to it. I'd pick this over the original any day!
I love this shampoo/body wash and looked into it after I realized that the regular yellow version stripped my daughters hair too much (she has curly 3C/4A hair). I didn't want to get a product that had too many chemicals or wasn't made specifically for a child. They do have other products but for 3x the price. I love this product it smells so good, my daughters hair is in much better condition, and it makes her skin super soft like the regular Johnson & Johnson one. This is a little more but definitely worth it!
Mindi W.
South Jordan, UT
I feel like this shampoo is so natural and not harsh and it smells so good love it for my little girl!
Jennifer M.
Fort worth, Tx
I love the softness of this shampoo, along with the great smell. It doesnʻt make baby all ashy either
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
Mega Parent Expert
The regular Johnson shampoo is too harsh for my baby. It dries her scalp horribly. Is this any better?
Donna L.
Would I be able to use this to wash my eyelashes? Or would it be too greasy (as I've been reading in the reviews).