BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Description:

98% Natural Plant & Fruit-derived ingredients No More Tears® Best for Baby Naturals™ Pure & Natural Fragrance We love babies.  And we took the best of nature and made it best for baby.  That s why Johnson s® Naturals™ nourishing baby shampoo combines 98% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently cleanse hair to leave it smelling fresh and felling soft.  Simply made to our Best for Baby Naturals™ Products standards, this No More Tears® formula is as gentle to eyes as pure water and contains our mild pure & natural fragrance.  Mom s Trust Johnson s® Always Mild & Gentle™ Paraben Free Dye Free Essential Oil Free Allergy tested Pediatrician Tested Our babies will inherit our planet™.

Water (eau) (Source: Water), Decyl Glucoside (Source: Coconut, Palm Kernel, Corn), Cocoglycerides (Source: Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sodium Coco-Sulfate (Source: Coconut, Palm), Coco-Glucoside (Source: Coconut, Palm Kernel), Glyceryl Oleate (Source: Sunflower), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate (Source: Coconut, Palm, Soybean), Glycerin (Source: Coconut, Palm, Soybean), Xanthan Gum (Source: Soy, Corn), Sodium Benzoate (Source: *), Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose (Source: Plant, Mineral), Citric Acid (Source: *), Sodium Hydroxide (Source: *), Parfum (Source: Plant), * The remaining ingredients are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It was very thick and greasy in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "I love this shampoo/body wash and looked into it after I realized that the regular yellow version stripped my daughters hair too much (she has curly 3C/4A hair)." in 1 review
Darby S.
Hudson, NH
It drives me up the wall when companies slap a "natural" sticker on their products for having one natural ingredient in there. If you take a look at the ingredients, the only ingredient from nature is water. Everything else may be derived from nature, but you are still getting harmful chemicals. I used Johnson's with my 4 year old when she was a baby, but after their open admittance to using formaldehyde in their products, I would not purchase anything from their company again.
I love this shampoo/body wash and looked into it after I realized that the regular yellow version stripped my daughters hair too much (she has curly 3C/4A hair). I didn't want to get a product that had too many chemicals or wasn't made specifically for a child. They do have other products but for 3x the price. I love this product it smells so good, my daughters hair is in much better condition, and it makes her skin super soft like the regular Johnson & Johnson one. This is a little more but definitely worth it!
Bethany U.
Camden, TN
This stuff smells awful. If I could give it no stars, I would. Not to mention it isn't even "natural." There are some great natural baby products out there, but this is definitely not one of them. I was excited to see that Johnsons was at least trying to put a product out there without harmful chemicals, then I realized...they aren't. They just labeled this crap natural and stuck it on the shelf.
Lynnette L.
My step-son would sometimes break out when we'd use regular shampoo on him, so we tried this out and he seems to like it okay. His skin doesn't break out with it! I like that it is scentless and without harsh chemicals. Will definitely continue to use!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was disappointed in this product. I do NOT like the smell at all and it irritated my daughter's eyes. I was NOT impressed with this product at all and do not recommend it. I tossed it after 1 use and will stick with Aveeno.
Yvonne H.
It was so watery, when I would put some in my hand more than half of it just poured out between my fingers. I didn't like the smell either and it was drying on my daughter's hair.
Jenny B.
Love that this product is mostly naturally derived. Gentle on the baby's delicate scalp. Very light scent. Bottle lasts forever, since my baby has hardly any hair. :)
Virginia M.
Leesburg, VA
My daughter had sensitive skin so I decided to pick up the natural version of my usual J&J shampoo on a whim. This stuff smells weird and isn't even natural. It actually dried her scalp out more. Terrible product.
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't like that this claims to be natural but isn't. But I love the smell and my baby has never had a bad reaction to it. I'd pick this over the original any day!
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It did help when my babygirl was little cause she was sensitive to almost everything. But I didn't like it being watery or the "natural, fragrance free" smell.
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The regular Johnson shampoo is too harsh for my baby. It dries her scalp horribly. Is this any better?
Donna L.
Would I be able to use this to wash my eyelashes? Or would it be too greasy (as I've been reading in the reviews).