Johnson's® Natural Lavender Baby Shampoo uploaded by Hilary F.Johnson's® Natural Lavender Baby Shampoo uploaded by Angie H.Johnson's® Natural Lavender Baby Shampoo uploaded by Christina H.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #37 in Baby Shampoo

Johnson's Baby Shampoo: As Gentle to Eyes As Water No More Tears

• I absolutely love this and especially using it at night f...12 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal M.
Tabor
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son and I use this all the time he use to be very stressed about bath time but now he has so much fun! It smells so good and leaves him soft! Doesn’t dry out skin or anything no cons!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Calming Lavender shampoo is my favorite. My baby has a head full of hair so when we wash it, I love the way it makes her hair smell. Not only does it calm her and make her sleep better, but it's purple! My favorite color. :)
Kasey S.
I am a huge fan of Johnson and Johnson, so as usual I always try out their products on myself and my children. Well my son has thick, coarse, crazy hair and I need a good heavy duty shampoo to do the trick. This Shampoo is not the best product they have came out with. It doesn't smell to great, and it doesn't clean well. I feel like I am using so much soap just in one use. I don't really recommend it for children with thicker hair, or if you don't like strong Lavender odors. I give it 3 ⭐
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this product! It's the perfect thing to use on a fussy baby or even before bed time I take my son a bath with this shampoo and the lavender aveeno lotion for baby's it is amazing and they smell absolutely amazing
Hilary F.
Bakersfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Calming Lavender baby shampoo by Johnson is my favorite. I use it in my night time routine for my 4 month old. I only bath her every other day to every three days and she still smells like lavender on the 3rd day. And she seems so relaxed after using it
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
First off I loveee the smell of this shampoo , I use this all the time for my new born . & I love that it’s gentle on the baby’s eyes I got it in my daughters eyes one time & I was soo scared she would cry but she didn’t so I assume it didn’t burn . I will continue to buy this .
Alyssa C.
chicago, IL
One of the best Johnson's products I've ever used. Works great in my hair leaves my hair soft n shiny and also to clean my make up brushes. I'd highly recommend to everyone. Not really that pricey, Im overall satisfied.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Relaxing for mama and baby! The scent is fresh and soothing and is perfect for a night time bath. When baby is relaxed, they will sleep better and so will mama! I received this as a gift and will continue to buy it!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best shampoo is Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Calming Lavender ! No matter your age. No matter your type of hair. Good for baby good for you. Highly recommend
Heather D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like to use this at night time on my girls. I don't know if it actually helps them sleep but lavender is good for that. It works and smells good if nothing else.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this and especially using it at night for the little one's the lavender smell is soo soothing and I think it definitely relaxes them and helps for bedtime did you get the same experience of using this?