BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® Natural™ Kids No More Tears®
3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner & Body Wash.
98% natural.
Plant & fruit-derived ingredients.
Pure & natural fragrance. see more...

Jackalyn E.
Smells amazing and is a decent size. I do not like the fact it is 3 in one i personally like individual things. For the people that don't mind that it is great since they don't have 3 different bottles.
Jamie S.
Bennington, NE
I have used Johnson products for several years and will continue to do so. however, this 3 in 1 is not the best for children with wavy to curly hair. I would suggest this for kids with straight to very little hair or boys/girls with short straight hair.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
I recommend all Johnson & Johnson brands for babies because it works wonders! I love their shampoo & conditioner because it makes the babies hair soft and smelling great!
Staten Island, Ny
Ok well this is really good. i baby'sat and had to wash my neice hair and it left her hair soo soft and shiny. nt oily but shiny
Morgan E.
I really loved this product it made my babies hair smell good and feel soft!
Katie L.
Knightdale , NC
I love this product, I use it on my toddler and infant. It leave them smelling clean and feeling soft. The price is also good compared to some of the other more natural products.
Staten Island, Ny
Does this have a chemical smell or no
Staten Island, Ny
Would you use this on yourslef