Johnson's® Natural Head-to-toe Baby Wash uploaded by Ally L.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Description:

Combines 98% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently cleanse delicate skin and hair to pure baby softness. Simply made to our BEST FOR BABY NATURALS Standard, this NO MORE TEARS formula baby wash is as gentle to the eyes as pure water and contains our ALLERFREE fragrance. Clinically proven mild, it's designed gentle enough for newborns.

Water (eau) (Source: Water), Decyl Glucoside (Source: Coconut, Palm Kernel, Corn), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Source: Coconut), Glycerin (Source: Soybean, Palm, Coconut), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate (Source: Coconut, Palm, Soybean), Phenoxyethanol (Source: *), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate (Source: *), Coco-Glucoside (Source: Coconut, Palm Kernel), Glyceryl Oleate (Source: Sunflower), Sodium Chloride (Source: *), Sodium Hydroxide (Source: *), Ethylhexylglycerin (Source: *), Citric Acid (Source: *), Parfum (Source: Plant), * The remaining ingredients are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness.

Buy on Amazon
Katniss G.
I'm all about natural products and wanted to try the Johnsin's Natural Head-to-toe Baby Wash, even though I heard about the cancer causing ingredients. My munchkin instantly reacted to this product. I waited a week or so to try it again and lo and behold she rashed up. I asked our pediatrician about it and his response was, if she's reacting to the baby wash discontinue the use. So we gave it away.

Johnson's product are priced well, especially if you know how to coupon. The smell of this product was faint, which is great for babies. Wish I could have given it more than 2-Stars, however, we couldn't even finish the 1st bottle.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Highly recommend this product! You can feel the difference and it smells clean. I felt a little better knowing that it had natural products instead of heavy chemicals. I feel like it didn’t leave invisible residue after rinsing as well. I would recommend for all ages.
Brittany B.
Douglasville, GA
This bottle last forever! I love it has more of a natural subtle scent and i know i dont have to worry about harsh chemicals on my babys skin. It lathers up really well and a small amount goes a long way. And it doesnt bother my sons eyes when it accidently gets in them! Great product, would reccomend and buy again!
Denise A.
Biloxi, MS
I used this on my great nieces and nephew. I did meet my expectations. It really made my job easier and it was very affordable. The kids loved that their eyes didn’t burn when I washed their hair. I enjoyed this product.
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
Other than this stuff being loaded with garbage ingredients, it was an okay baby wash. It did cause my sons super thin soft shiny hair to get matted up after bathing, so we switched to more natural brand after trying it
Brittany B.
I used Johnson’s and Johnson’s on my first kid but learned of all the garbage in their ingredient list. We stick to natural and organic now. However... if that’s not a concern for you. The products work well and smell nice.
Samantha P.
This baby wash didn’t irritate my son or daughters skin when they were little. He doesn’t have a strong scent and. It did leave their skin a little dry but nothing too bad. I would recommend this product to new moms
Jade D.
Alton
This was his my daughters new favorite and mine for her as well. Not only does it leave her skin soft and smooth it helps with her frizzy out of control hair. The smell is amazing and the price is even better
Megan S.
I loved using Johnson’s natural head to toe baby wash. No tears easy pump top which was a life saver. It’s affordable but not the cheapest brand. It meet all of my expectations. I do wish the scent was a little better but overall I’m happy with this product.
lacey M.
Philadelphia
I loved it a lot, but my youngest son is 4 yo now, and we don't use baby wash for him anymore. When we did use it, it was the greatest! He always had baby smoothe skin, and smelled amazing. It worked well with his skin, wasn't harsh on him, but we tended to switch back and forth once in awhile. But overall, this is absolutely a great product for your little ones.