Johnson's Natural Head-to-toe Baby Wash 266mL uploaded by Ally L.

BY BABIES 'R' US

Combines 98% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently cleanse delicate skin and hair to pure baby softness. Simply made to our BEST FOR BABY NATURALS Standard, this NO MORE TEARS formula baby wash is as gentle to the eyes as pure water and contains our ALLERFREE fragrance. Clinically proven mild, it's designed gentle enough for newborns. see more...

Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
I think this Johnson's Natural Head-to-toe Baby Wash is Amazing. I have a preteen daughter than has sensitive skin, so I was looking in the baby aisle some something to try that would be good for her. This worked well. It is very lightly scented, but the scent is clean and pretty. It is paraben free and not filled with any aggressive cleansers. It was gentle on her skin, while still cleaning well and leaving her skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Muskegon, MI
loved this product for my newborn!! it's natural and easy on the precious baby skin and it smells great! for being an natural product, the cost was very reasonable and i would 10/10 reccomend to any other mommies out there!
Tania K.
Tania K.
Whitby
I was looking for something natural and very lightly scented for myself because my skin can be very sensitive. I also use it to wash my hair. Since starting I've noticed a huge difference in the health of my hair. I have tried other brands and this is my favorite without doubt. I would definitely recommended this product.
Ally L.
Ally L.
Found this on the store shelf a few months ago and thought I'd give it a try; as it's paraben and dye free and I'm all for that. It's a baby body wash, I don't have a baby but there's no rule that a grown woman can't use it on herself lol. This stuff smells so light and fresh, and feels gentle on your skin. I used to use soap bars and other body washes but this is what I shower with now... any products that are free of parabens is a plus in my books.