Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion uploaded by jayde A.Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion uploaded by Dru M.Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion uploaded by Kianna R.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

99% Natural Plant & Fruit-derived ingredients No More Tears* Best for Baby Naturals™ ALLERFREE™ Fragrance We love babies. And we love nature.   That s why Johnson s® Naturals™ Baby Lotion combines 99% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently moisturize delicate skin to pure baby softness.  Simply made with our pure & natural fragrance, this Best For Baby Naturals™ baby lotion moisturizes for 24 hours to nourish skin and leave it feeling soft all day.  Developed gentle enough for newborns. Mom s Trust Johnson s® Always Mild & Gentle™ Paraben Free Dye Free Essential Oil Free Allergy tested Pediatrician Tested Our babies will inherit our planet™.  Please recycle. 99% naturally derived from Coconut, Palm, Cottonseed, Sugarcane and soybean For m see more...

Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion
  • "My son does not have sensitive skin and neither do I but this product broke both of us out with a rash." in 4 reviews
  • "My son has very sensitive skin and we use this on him." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and keeps your babies skin soft and breakout free." in 1 review
  • "Mine was a shower gift and I would not purchase again." in 1 review
  • "Smells good and fresh." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Whitesburg, GA
My baby cannot use many lotions on his face due to reaction causing rash and breakouts!!! BUT since we found johnsons naturals lotion we have been able to moisturize his face without the rash and well worth the cost. Although this lotion cannot be found in my hometown babies r us anymore and I am not sure why. I will order online because it's worth it!
April O.
April O.
Jonesborough, TN
I absolutely love this product for my girls. After all the hype about Johnson's products, it's nice to use a product that works so great but is safe to use. My oldest has sensitive skin and I've never had any problems using this with her. I would definitely recommend it.
Nazia N.
Nazia N.
San Diego, CA
My 1 mo baby was allergic to this product. But I give it 4 stars cause it is perfect for me. I use it since I dint wanted to throw it away and turns out it is wonderful. And offcourse it is natural and and who can beat a paraben and dye free product
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
I love this lotion. its great for my sons sensitive skin. and also it repelles mosquitoes for some odd but great reason. This is the perfect natural mosquito repellent for my son to bee involved in my backyard bash.
jayde A.
jayde A.
Boise, ID
This product is great. I bought it on a limb hoping it wouldn't mess with my daughter's skin and sure enough it works great! Keeps her sensitive skin hydrated and it has a light enjoyable scent.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Glendale , AZ
If there was 0 star I would rate none because this gives kids cancer and Johnson and Johnson products I will never buy these products for my child
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
I love this lotion, my daughter had sensitive skin and had to use a specific type of cream until I tried this lotion! It smells great and leaves her skin so soft and smooth!
Reba B.
Reba B.
I am a big johnsons fan!!!! that is all I have ever used on my kids and its all natural too!!!!!!!!!!!! an even better plus
!!!!!!!!!!!
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
Johnson's Natural Baby Lotion is one of our favorites. Last winter, my little guy needed the extra moisture and broke out with a few other baby lotions - Natural Baby came to the rescue! Feels great on the skin, smells fantastic and natural.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
I have sensitive skin and this is basically the only lotion I can use. It works really well, but is a little greasy. But it smells HORRIBLE.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?