Johnson's® Natural Baby Lotion uploaded by Jayde F.Johnson's® Natural Baby Lotion uploaded by Dru M.Johnson's® Natural Baby Lotion uploaded by Kianna R.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

99% Natural Plant & Fruit-derived ingredients No More Tears* Best for Baby Naturals™ ALLERFREE™ Fragrance We love babies. And we love nature.   That s why Johnson s® Naturals™ Baby Lotion combines 99% naturally derived ingredients and over 100 years of trusted baby care knowledge to gently moisturize delicate skin to pure baby softness.  Simply made with our pure & natural fragrance, this Best For Baby Naturals™ baby lotion moisturizes for 24 hours to nourish skin and leave it feeling soft all day.  Developed gentle enough for newborns. Mom s Trust Johnson s® Always Mild & Gentle™ Paraben Free Dye Free Essential Oil Free Allergy tested Pediatrician Tested Our babies will inherit our planet™.  Please recycle. 99% naturally derived from Coconut, Palm, Cottonseed, Sugarcane and soybean For m

• "My son has very sensitive skin and we use this on him." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and keeps your babies skin soft and breakout free." in 1 review
  • "Mine was a shower gift and I would not purchase again." in 1 review
sarai c.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This Johnson’s natural baby lotion is great for baby’s it’s for sensitive skin and it has all natural ingredients that won’t harm your baby’s skin in any way its smells good it doesn’t have fragrance in it and it’s really good price I recommend you guys to give it a try
Skylar M.
Washington
Nice and smoothing, great price and scent. I would absolutely purchase this item again, it is much cheaper to alternative natural brands, though the packaging is somewhat smaller than other Johnson and Johnson products. It is one I can pick up locally when needed .
Michelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recieved this amazing baby lotion in a set as a baby shower gift when I was pregnant with my first born. This was the first body lotion I put on him. I loved how great it was for his baby soft sensitive skin. The scent is very light and it's not too greasy.
Asti =.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I like to use baby lotion because my skin is so sensitive, with that said, I love this scent! I am 21 years old and I love the smell of the original, but I don’t want to smell like a baby all day, so this is an excellent alternative! Great for the whole body!
Chelsie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this brand and this product. However, the only draw back is the smell. I don’t love the smell. It does get your baby nice and clean and leave a fresh feeling. I also love the fact that it is all natural and safe for sensitive skin!!!!!
nelliejeann *.
florida
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like all Johnson and Johnson products. Out of the natural products line I would say this lotion is one of my least favorites. Does seem to absorb very well and isn’t as crazy as their other formulas!
Anna D.
Kearney
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lotion is very light and I like that it's natural, the hospital actually sent me home with this in their take home basket and it was lovely and worked well on newborn baby's skin!
Julia P.
Cameron
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn’t love the way this smelled compared to other Johnson’s lotions I’ve used. It was, however, nice to use on a newborn before I know if they have any sensitivities
Sarah S.
Arizona
Purchased at: Walgreens
Got this during baby shower, did not like the smell but did leave my babies skin nice and soft. Since both my kids had eczema this was great for them during break outs.
Hillary S.
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby soft skin on baby and myself! She has sensitive skin too, so this works great at keeping her skin soft without having her break out in rashes or being super itchy.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?