BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #8 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Description:

Gentle cleanser enriched with baby lotion Enriched with baby lotion, this gentle JOHNSON'S® cleanser gently cleanses with gentle moisturizers to help protect against dryness. Our rich, creamy formula gently cleanses while helping to nourish, soften and protect skin from dryness Unmistakable baby-fresh scent NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water

Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a parent, grandparent and a nurse, I have learned to trust Johnson’s and Johnson’s baby wash and moisturizers. These are all very gentle if they get in the eyes and don’t hurt, and uses very mild ingredients, that baby skin stays baby soft for years while I have used this. I also love the scent. If a patient needs a bed bath etc I like to use the Johnson’s baby wash (small ant on wet rag) to clean the face and neck areas because it is so gentle and smells so good. I highly recommend Johnson’s baby washes.
Marketa H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to product since my oldest daughter was little, funny thing is she is 19 in college & still uses it (why fix what isn’t broken right??) it’s inexpensive, it works on different skin types, it has plenty of moisture & it smells delicious!! Can’t find a reason not to buy it, why go spend all that extra money on other products that don’t do anything more than this product right here. I will say I am a happy customer for the past 19 years!!!Johnson's® Moisture Care Baby Wash
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this brand! I have 3 children now and i have used their products for each one of my babies! This particular wash was my go to for my oldest daughter! She had a bit of a dry skin issue as a baby. This moisture baby was always left her feeling baby soft and smooth! Not to mention the smell is amazing of course! Since her skin was on the dry side, i was advised to wash her every other day. This wash retained moisture in her skin so well! I would recommend this to any new mother!!
Dyamond W.
Texas
This is a classic baby wash that everyone must have if your child doesn’t have sensitive skin. The fragrance is so alluring. That baby smell that we all love so much. It is my all time favorite and my go to baby wash because it doesn’t burn my so eyes and it doesn’t dry out his skin. I use this on him during those spring and summer months.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Johnson's® Moisture Care Baby Wash. My little girl can only use shampoo's and soaps for sensitive skin and eczema so when she doesn't have any of the eczema baby wash she uses this one and it works great! It smells amazing and leaves her skin so super soft! I've always loved Johnson's products. And the prices are awesome! I paid less then $3 for the bottle i have at Wal-Mart & plan to buy more when she is out. I would recomend it especially to anyone even adults with sensitive skin.
Kelly t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this on my baby and even on my face as a cleanser to remove makeup. It doesn’t irritate my daughters skin nor does it cause irritation the eyes of accidentally drips from her hair to her face. I also use this as a facial cleanser because it does not leave my skin feeling dry after and it washes away all makeup without irritation to sensitive eyes. My skin isn’t red or irritated and the product smells nice as well. Baby and mommy approved !
Rebecca W.
Kenova, WV
I used to really love Johnson’s baby wash, but noticed that it was drying my children’s skin out. It does have a wonderful smell, and it’s priced relatively well, but it wasn’t worth my children having dry skin. I do know other people that use this product and never had that outcome though. This was just our experience with it. I would definitely suggest buying a small bottle first and trying it out for yourself.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I cant even tell you how many bottles of this I got at my baby shower! Loved it. Its gentile for baby and a brand that can be trusted.
When I buy shower items for m ug family I try and make it as universal as I can so I dont have to have so many bottles cluttering my bathroom and shower area. I like Johnsons products because they are gentle enough for baby but strong enough to get the dirt off of big sister too!
Shelley B.
Rancho Cucamonga
This was my favorite baby wash ever. For both of my kids I used this. The smell is one of those smells that takes you back to when you were small. I still keep this around because it’s good to have around as one of those products you may just need!
courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the way this smells! Baby fresh! I use to buy it for every baby shower gift I'd get. I loved it on my skin so I thought it was great. Then I had a baby. She couldn't use it at all! It would give her the worst rash! It would crack her skin and make it bleed. It was awful!! We couldn't use it even on our own hands without it irritating her poor baby skin.