BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #14 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Baby’s dry skin can make them uncomfortable. JOHNSON’S® baby moisture wash with vanilla oatmeal is a gentle baby skincare cleanser that goes beyond cleansing to comfort and nourish your baby’s skin with moisture. It combines oatmeal, an ingredient long known to help moisturize, with an essence of vanilla for baby-soft skin. JOHNSON’S® baby moisture wash with vanilla oatmeal with NO MORE TEARS® formula is allergy-tested and gentle enough for everyday use.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Parfum

• Johnson's® Moisture Baby Wash Vanilla Oatmeal I'd love t...3 Answers
  • I love using baby products for myself. I have never heard...2 Answers
  • Can i use this product for me hihihihih ?!2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This (and the nighttime baby bath) is the ONLY baby bath we use. The vanilla oatmeal smells so good and really helps soothe and treat his diaper rash. This stuff get my babe squeaky clean but is gentle enough for his sensitive skin without burning or stinging the irritation. After using my sons skin is so much softer and completely moisturized. It lathers great and works as a shampoo, body wash and bubble bath! It definitely lives up to its “no more tears” motto. This is my favorite baby bubble bath and I definitely recommend it to babies with sensitive skin.
Melissa V.
This is a great wash by this brand. It has a good smell too it and even has oatmeal which is a great skin benefit to have inside a body wash. This was usually my go too but now I’m a little skeptical as I’ve heard a lot of rumors regarding having cancerous ingredients inside Johnson and Johnson products. So I’ve eased up on them, but I always thought they where the most trusted brand for babies, now I’m not sure 🤷‍♀️ Gotta dig further into it.
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
love this baby wash. Ever since I tried it, I keep it on hand and found myself quickly using up the other stuff I had. This smells wonderful, lathers well and having it in a pump is a necessity for me and bathing my kids. Couldn't be more pleased!
Elisha W.
Longwood
Love the smell and makes my girls hair very clean. The fact that I don't have to worry about their eyes burning if it gets in them is perfect being that I have 6 kids there is usually more than one bathing at a time. Just an all around great product, thanks Johnson's you make great baby stuff!!!
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, Tx
Great smelling baby wash. Unfortunate the unhealthy chemicals that put in their baby products. Even some known to cause cancer. Definetely wont repurchase anymore because im trying to be healthier byt if thats not what you are worried about i would say try it because it does smell divine.
Jazzmin F.
Memphis , TN
The smell is sooo good I love it and love how moisturizing it is. I started using this years ago before I even had a baby on myself and it became one that I would always use and I really love that it’s not an over powering scent and the size of this bottle is amazing
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
This is usually the baby wash I will buy for both my daughters. They both have sensitive skin and this doesn’t make them break out at all. It’s affordable, smells great and makes their skin feel super smooth. Also I can get it anywhere so it’s great in my opinion.
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
THE SCENT IS AMAZING. When I was still pregnant I couldn’t get enough of this smell. I bought it instantly and it leaves my son smelling amazing. It’s great for his skin and he has sensitive skin and this product leaves his skin soft and no rashes.
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
The smell is good. I tried this when I found out my sons skin was sensitive thinking the “oatmeal” might help, for him it didn’t. Come to find out he has to use products with no fragrances and a whole lot more. The product itself seemed good tho
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is my absolute favorite Johnson and Johnson wash it smells so good that I have actually used it on my own skin it really helped out my two-year-old grandson who got bit by quite a few mosquitoes I put this in his arm water in it helped with the inflammation and itching that he had from those lights and has a lovely smell
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
Johnson's® Moisture Baby Wash Vanilla Oatmeal I'd love to try this but they don't sell it in the UK 😫
I love using baby products for myself. I have never heard of this oatmeal bath. I want to try, do you think it's good for adults as well? I love products that make my skin feel soft.
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
Can i use this product for me hihihihih ?!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can you usually purchase this at?