BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #14 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Baby’s dry skin can make them uncomfortable. JOHNSON’S® baby moisture wash with vanilla oatmeal is a gentle baby skincare cleanser that goes beyond cleansing to comfort and nourish your baby’s skin with moisture. It combines oatmeal, an ingredient long known to help moisturize, with an essence of vanilla for baby-soft skin. JOHNSON’S® baby moisture wash with vanilla oatmeal with NO MORE TEARS® formula is allergy-tested and gentle enough for everyday use.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Parfum

• Johnson's® Moisture Baby Wash Vanilla Oatmeal I'd love t...3 Answers
  • I love using baby products for myself. I have never heard...2 Answers
  • Can i use this product for me hihihihih ?!2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
THE SCENT IS AMAZING. When I was still pregnant I couldn’t get enough of this smell. I bought it instantly and it leaves my son smelling amazing. It’s great for his skin and he has sensitive skin and this product leaves his skin soft and no rashes.
Nicole C.
My daughter gets these red bumps all over her and we haven’t been able to figure out why, but we started using this during bath time and it’s made a world of difference! It’s affordable and a little goes a long way
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
I love using this on my littlest girl. It smells wonderful and is so soft. It keeps her skin moisturized and soft. It definitely met my expectations as far as price and quality go!
Lauren G.
This stuff smells amazing! The warm vanilla scent is soothing and comforting. I use 5 pumps on a baby-sized washcloth and that adequately cleans my adult body. I use the corresponding lotion afterwards and mmh! So good
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
My favorite body wash for my baby. The scent is nice and calming specially at night before his bedtime. The price is unbeatable for its size very much affordable. Overall I am very satisfied of this product and highly recommend this other parents.
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
I use this wash for myself with the lotion! I've bought this multiple times. It leaves my skin soft and it smells amazing. It's only $5 dollars a bottle. I wouldn't use any other wash for my body! Very satisfied.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
The smell of this is great but it is really thick and the pump doesn't really work well. I wouldn't buy it again because of the inconvenience of the pump and thickness.
Taylor G.
This product has the gentle care and excellent quality of Johnson’s but with an amazing smell and creamy texture! It has always been my favorite but I will say if your baby has super sensitive skin like mine does then you ma still have some issues with rash. To be fair, we haven’t found a soap yet that doesn’t cover her some degree of rash so this is our current soap. We love the lotion as well.
Grisel R.
Doral, FL
Absolutely great, its smell is very pleasant and the result that gives in the care of babies is great! I love Johnson's products, use them as a child, use them with my children and use them with my grandchildren, the feeling of freshness and cleanliness left in the body is great, and is that it is indeed an excellent product!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
This is my go-to for my 4-year old daughter and has been since she was an infant. She has severe exzema which is worse in the winter months, yet this doesn't irritate or dry out her skin. It also has a wonderful light scent thst is clean and differs from the Johnson's line which is neat. I really like this. It is harder to find, but I have purchased at Meijer and Target.
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
Johnson's® Moisture Baby Wash Vanilla Oatmeal I'd love to try this but they don't sell it in the UK 😫
I love using baby products for myself. I have never heard of this oatmeal bath. I want to try, do you think it's good for adults as well? I love products that make my skin feel soft.
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
Can i use this product for me hihihihih ?!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Where can you usually purchase this at?