Johnson’s® Lavender Powder

Soothe your baby’s senses after bath time or while diapering with lavender powder. Our cornstarch baby powder with lavender & chamomile is designed to soothe and gently absorb excess moisture on baby’s skin, leaving it dry, fresh and smooth. This mild baby powder glides on baby’s skin smoothly and keeps your baby’s skin soft and comfortable.

• Lavender and chamomile scented.
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate skin.

Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Hydroxyapatite*, Fragrance

*Naturally derived ingredient

Usage:

Shake lavender baby powder directly into your hand, away from the face, before smoothing onto skin. Perfect for use after a warm bath and diaper change to help skin feel soft, fresh and comfortable. Close container tightly after each use, and store in a cool, dry place.

*Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson’s® Lavender Powder!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago37862
The lavender scent smells good and also soothes my youngest son. My oldest is 4 and I put a little in his shoes sometimes. This last pretty long but if your kid has black athletic type shoes you may have to use a wet wipe and wipe any excessive. It will leave a chalky white stain but is removable.
10 days agoWaynesburg
This is a good product I only used it for under my sons neck cuz when it's hot for most babys it starts getting redness and this product helps with that I would recommend this product for this reason only
4 months agoLutz
I use this after every diaper change for my kids so they always smell fresh. I love the smell of this I'll even rub it under their neck and arms. This product is perfect
2 months ago
I love this product it smells great and leaves my baby’s skin feeling so soft. It works great for diapers. There’s nothing I recommend changing, I haven’t dug to deep into the ingredients to really know what could be substituted or taken out. I highly recommend this for anyone that doesn’t love the smell of regular powder.
4 months agoTuscumbia, AL
This product is something both me and my boyfriend's little girl use. She loves the smell of lavender and I wouldn't make any improvement to this product. It's pretty cheap which allows me to get more than one bottle at a time. We are very satisfied with this wonderful product.
3 months ago
Our poor youngest baby had a stretch of nasty diaper rash that we just couldn't shake. This powder helped so much to dry him up and soothe at the same time. He's really into scents so he loved the lavender scent and the price was great too! Would definitely recommend.
4 months agoboxsprings ga
I usually get the nighttime everything to help calm my baby down for bed and this product always works on top of the lotions. Smells terrific. Wouldn't improve it anyway it's amazing. It's very affordable. Most certainly a must buy! Helps rashes also!!!
3 months agoGulf Shores, AL
This is the only baby powder I would use for both of my boys. I love the smell and the texture. It worked best for my kids and was great especially at night. I love the price of the product too! A large bottle will last quote a while in our home.
2 months agoChandler
I love baby powder and always need it specially when it’s hot outside and it’s great for children to. lavender is a good scent specially when it’s hot outside you clearly need baby powder. Also nice for children in a diaper.
2 months agoCibolo, TX
I am OBSESSED with the smell of the lavender powder! If this came in a perfume, I would use it. It is totally worth the money and I feel my child enjoys the smell over the regular smelling baby powder.