BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

24-Hour Moisturization. Hydrating Emollients and Natural Lipids. Clinically proven mildness. Johnson's Softlotion - Lasting Moisture provides 24 hour moisturization and is enriched with hydrating emollients and natural lipids to replenish and condition... see more...

Johnson's Lasting Moisture for Baby Soft Skin 9 oz (255 g)
  • "I sometimes use it myself during the winter months and it really helps with my dry skin also it just smells so good." in 1 review
brandi h.
Evans , GA
Great product for my baby, I love the smell and how it keeps her skin so soft. I sometimes use it myself during the winter months and it really helps with my dry skin also it just smells so good.
Rachelle C.
Just make the babies smell good it doesn't really moisturize their skin. I put Vaseline on my kids better moisturizer than this and it better and cheaper
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite products. I don't even have children, but I use this on my legs all the time. It makes your skin feel so soft, silky.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this on my kids when they were smaller. It smells great, the nice baby smell. But both of my kids ended up breaking out in rashes
Megan H.
I love this product . It works great! What a wonderful product. Everything about the lotion is good for babies.
maritza g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Johnson and Johnson is a mothers best friend. I have yet to find a product of theirs that is not good at all
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
This was a must have even before our baby was here my husband and I both use this daily clearly a fav!
Kaylee M.
I love this lotion! I use it on my daughter everyday! It smells good and helps keep her skin soft!
Cynthia H.
I use this everyday for smooth skin and also clean my eye makeup! Love the smell of baby <3
Macie B.
New Bethlehem , PA
Favorite baby product! I use all these products for my own skin and love the smell!