Johnson's® Lasting Moisture for Baby Soft Skin uploaded by Salma S.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

24-Hour Moisturization. Hydrating Emollients and Natural Lipids. Clinically proven mildness. Johnson's Softlotion - Lasting Moisture provides 24 hour moisturization and is enriched with hydrating emollients and natural lipids to replenish and condition...

Amanda S.
los angeles
Obviously not a baby.... but I do have sensitive skin and I have been using this for YEARS! I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin. So if you have a baby you should use their baby lotion! Or just buy your own! It works so well!
LeAndrea J.
Winchester
I’ve been in love with this pink bottle since the beginning of time! I love the baby freshness of it! The thickness of the lotion rubs in so smooth leaving behind a wonderful scent!
earliyah l.
northfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down all time favorite body oil. It’s not just for babies ya know leave my skin moisturized and shiny. It is very gentle and a little goes a long way I actually like to put it in a little travel spray bottle and spray myself down after my shower makes it quick and convenient
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
This product is of course like any of the other ones. It leave the skin moisturized and soft. Id say it last up to 10hrs on the skin. For what you pay for it, the quality is something that is excellent.
Carole L.
Colonia
Very creamy lasted all day .i especially like to use it in summer on my tan . In winter it keeps my hands baby soft. I use it every day after I shower or use my hands in water! Love how it makes my skin feel!!! Not only for babies recommended for all ages ..
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
I love good old johnsons and johnsons baby lotion and oil honestly I haven't tried any other brands this is just always been what I've used so I've been extremely happy with it.
Kristina T.
Ridgewood, NY
I love mixing this into my normal body lotion after I shower. The scent is unbeatable, a soft powdery fresh smell. Leaves the skin feeling very soft. Highly recommend for babies and adults alike.
brandi h.
Evans , GA
Great product for my baby, I love the smell and how it keeps her skin so soft. I sometimes use it myself during the winter months and it really helps with my dry skin also it just smells so good.
Priscilla C.
USA
My boyfriend actually likes to use the baby oil on him he like the way it feels after he uses it. He uses it on his beard to make it soft it actually works.
Mandy A.
Connecticut
Purchased at: Walgreens
The best treatment for dry skin. Apply to wet skin as a last step in the bath. The gel works great because it stays on the skin while emersed in the water.