BeautySkinBath & BodyJOHNSON’S® Baby
Johnson's Kids Easy Grip Sudzing Bar Watermelon Explosion

Johnson's® Kids Easy Grip Sudzing Bar Watermelon Explosion

by JOHNSON’S® Baby

Description:

New Look & Improved Scent! Watermelon Explosion® Lasts Twice As Long As Regular Soap Johnson s® Kids® Easy-Grip Sudzing Bar helps children learn healthy personal cleaning choices.  It s great for little hands because its patented soft pouch doesn t slip and it helps produce a rich lather.  The soap effectively cleanses skin and the bold color of the sudzer bar makes it easy to find anywhere in the tub.  And the special pouch makes the sudzer bar less messy. The Johnson s Kids Easy-Grip Sudzing Bar - a fun way for your children to learn healthy personal cleansing habits and give you the confidence that the cleansing job will be done well.

I have been looking for this soap in the stores forever has it been discontinued?
Is this better than baby shampoo? My daughter is 14 months
Start your review of Johnson's® Kids Easy Grip Sudzing Bar Watermelon Explosion!
Cassie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for toddlers who want some independence when it comes to bath time. The built in loofa makes sure they get clean while leaving them smelling great. They are also very budget friendly
Alyshah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can not think of one negative thing to say about this product. The easy grip makes it perfect for my little one to learn how to wash himself. A must have in my book
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were the soaps we used to teach our oldest kids how to bathe themselves with. They are easy to grip for them and make them feel like big kids while still being gentle like you expect from Johnson's products.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I've been using this soap for my son for years, it smells good, there's very little waste and the price isn't bad either. I love when there's a sale on it at Kroger, I always stock up. Makes for a cute addition to shoe box donations also.
April N.
Perfect for littles hands. Doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Smells good too. My daughter is learning to wash herself while learning her body parts.
meliena S.
nicholasville ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 5 year old uses this and absolutely LOVES it. Makes him feel so much more independent. Suds up perfectly and smells great.
Jesica A.
Rogers, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My girls love this product! It’s great because it doesn’t slip out of there hands. They love the smell. It’s gentle on there skin. This is great for any kids learning to bathe themselves. I would recommend this to everyone.
Stefanie D.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My toddler loves to be independent and these help him to be a little more when it co ex time for bath. He can grip it well and scrub himself no problem. The scent is amazing too, not too perfumy and artificial smelling like other fruity smelling kids products.
Jennifer W.
I use this soap on my daughter's it is great and there is no need for a loofa or rag because it already has one
Kimberly  P.
Pomona, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This gets you so clean. I have one for my kids and one for me! I love the material over it. It's like a built in sponge and it has helped clear my acne up!