Johnson's® Kids Easy Grip Sudzing Bar Watermelon Explosion uploaded by Shannon D.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Description:

New Look & Improved Scent! Watermelon Explosion® Lasts Twice As Long As Regular Soap Johnson s® Kids® Easy-Grip Sudzing Bar helps children learn healthy personal cleaning choices.  It s great for little hands because its patented soft pouch doesn t slip and it helps produce a rich lather.  The soap effectively cleanses skin and the bold color of the sudzer bar makes it easy to find anywhere in the tub.  And the special pouch makes the sudzer bar less messy. The Johnson s Kids Easy-Grip Sudzing Bar - a fun way for your children to learn healthy personal cleansing habits and give you the confidence that the cleansing job will be done well.

Buy on Walmart
Jesica A.
Rogers, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My girls love this product! It’s great because it doesn’t slip out of there hands. They love the smell. It’s gentle on there skin. This is great for any kids learning to bathe themselves. I would recommend this to everyone.
Cassie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for toddlers who want some independence when it comes to bath time. The built in loofa makes sure they get clean while leaving them smelling great. They are also very budget friendly
BRANDY R.
Panama city, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
To simply say I love this product would be an understatement. I love the easy grip and how little waste there is. It also smells amazing and is gentle on the little ones skin. I have a two and three year old who want nothing more to be independent. This gives them that opportunity.
Stefanie B.
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My toddler loves to be independent and these help him to be a little more when it co ex time for bath. He can grip it well and scrub himself no problem. The scent is amazing too, not too perfumy and artificial smelling like other fruity smelling kids products.
Alyshah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can not think of one negative thing to say about this product. The easy grip makes it perfect for my little one to learn how to wash himself. A must have in my book
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I've been using this soap for my son for years, it smells good, there's very little waste and the price isn't bad either. I love when there's a sale on it at Kroger, I always stock up. Makes for a cute addition to shoe box donations also.
Melissa C.
Selma, IN
These were the soaps we used to teach our oldest kids how to bathe themselves with. They are easy to grip for them and make them feel like big kids while still being gentle like you expect from Johnson's products.
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
I love how this was easy for the kids to keep a hold of and not slip out of their hards non stop. You just have to wet it a little and it suds right up so you can start washing. I was a little concerned about germs since its a cloth wrapper over a bar of soap.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
Ooo I wish I could give this product an A+!! These little soaps are super inexpensive and they help out so much at bathtime. They have an outer wrapper that stays on the bar of soap. The wrapper makes the soap easier to grip. This is a must-have for moms!
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
I used these for years as a kid and loved them. They didn't slip and slide all over a bath or shower and are brightly colored so you can't lose them under the water. The green one also smells the best out of all of them.
Heather S.