BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's Safety Swabs, 55 ct see more...

Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Mega Parent Expert
If you're nervous about using normal qtips on yourself or your babies I recommend these. They don't go inside the ear canal and they get the job done. I trust them and have for years.
Diana A.
Mega Parent Expert
These are safe to use on babies. It does help clean the ears, you can also use them if you need to apply any kind of ointment.
Kara S.
Mega Parent Expert
I have been buying these for 5 years now. It’s so nice to not have to worry about the ends going too far in your kids ears!
Taylor K.
Love these! They're perfect for cleaning in the little creases in my sons ear. And it's almost impossible to go to far inside of their ears. Very safe product!
Tassja B.
Austin, TX
These are fantastic! I live how they are shaped. Works great to clean by baby's ears
Alysha S.
New Albany, IN
These are a most in my house! Love them and not only are they great to clean your ears with but also to clean the skin around the nail after polishing
Areli M.
Riverside, CA
Totally safe as the box says I started using when I had my baby. They are safe for baby ears and even adult ears help letting know up to how far it can go to clean ear. I recommend to moms and adults because as and adult we can also get ear infections for not clean ears the right way.
Kayla P.
Durant, OK
These were lifesavers why I had my first child. I was always afraid I would clean to far into the ear and hurt her. These made it so much easier!
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
These are great if you have a little one that squirms when you're trying to clean out his ears. Safe for toddlers, too.
Aera K.
Perfect and gentle to use on babies. It's good for both adults and children to clean their ears. It works well.