BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's Safety Swabs, 55 ct see more...

Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you're nervous about using normal qtips on yourself or your babies I recommend these. They don't go inside the ear canal and they get the job done. I trust them and have for years.
Areli M.
Riverside, CA
Totally safe as the box says I started using when I had my baby. They are safe for baby ears and even adult ears help letting know up to how far it can go to clean ear. I recommend to moms and adults because as and adult we can also get ear infections for not clean ears the right way.
Taylor K.
Love these! They're perfect for cleaning in the little creases in my sons ear. And it's almost impossible to go to far inside of their ears. Very safe product!
Alysha S.
New Albany, IN
These are a most in my house! Love them and not only are they great to clean your ears with but also to clean the skin around the nail after polishing
Kayla P.
Durant, OK
These were lifesavers why I had my first child. I was always afraid I would clean to far into the ear and hurt her. These made it so much easier!
Tabitha S.
I use these for my baby boy. I love how soft they are and the shape so i never have to worry that i my be sticking it to far in his ear.
Nelly A.
I use this for almost everything from taking my nail polish off to using it on my baby's ears to clean them super dog & gentle as well
Diana A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are safe to use on babies. It does help clean the ears, you can also use them if you need to apply any kind of ointment.
Kara S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been buying these for 5 years now. It’s so nice to not have to worry about the ends going too far in your kids ears!
Donna B.
These are a must in my house. I love them they are great for cleaning your ears and to remove nail polish, apply akeup.