BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® pure cornstarch baby powder is made with aloe and vitamin E to gently absorb moisture. Your baby's skin will feel fresh, dry and smooth thanks to Johnson's® allergy-tested formula. This baby powder is also clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin. Johnson's® baby powder Pure cornstarch with aloe and vitamin E Gently absorbs moisture Mild formula is gentle on skin 15 oz (425 g) see more...

• Does anyone know if this is a danger to my child just read an art...3 Answers
Gabriela  E.
Bell, CA
Love to use this and not only on my kids, it's a multi purpose thing that I don't mind investing in
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA
This baby powder really does help my baby girl after she poops ! She doesn't get rashes at All !
Stephanie S.
This is literally the only baby powder I'll use. I don't bother with rash creams unless my babe gets an irritated bum which is next to never. I love the cornstarch as it keeps him dry and smelling so nice how babies should smell. I also use it when I change the beds and it keeps everything nice and fresh over here.
sara e.
Ontario, CA
Does anyone know if this is a danger to my child just read an article talking about it can cause lung issues or even pneumonia?? I also just saw a commercial talking about it and contact their lawyers . . I'm freaking out a bit I have use this item on my daughter many times.