BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® pure cornstarch baby powder is made with aloe and vitamin E to gently absorb moisture. Your baby's skin will feel fresh, dry and smooth thanks to Johnson's® allergy-tested formula. This baby powder is also clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin. Johnson's® baby powder Pure cornstarch with aloe and vitamin E Gently absorbs moisture Mild formula is gentle on skin 15 oz (425 g) see more...

• Does anyone know if this is a danger to my child just read an art...3 Answers
Ashley D.
Bring this product to the beach! Place it on and the annoying sticky sand comes right off! It's the best. I don't use it on my baby as I don't want the powder inhaled but bring it to the beach for yourself and don't bring the sand home
Gabriela  E.
Bell, CA
Love to use this and not only on my kids, it's a multi purpose thing that I don't mind investing in
Stephanie S.
This is literally the only baby powder I'll use. I don't bother with rash creams unless my babe gets an irritated bum which is next to never. I love the cornstarch as it keeps him dry and smelling so nice how babies should smell. I also use it when I change the beds and it keeps everything nice and fresh over here.
sara e.
Ontario, CA
Does anyone know if this is a danger to my child just read an article talking about it can cause lung issues or even pneumonia?? I also just saw a commercial talking about it and contact their lawyers . . I'm freaking out a bit I have use this item on my daughter many times.