BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® pure cornstarch baby powder is made with aloe and vitamin E to gently absorb moisture. Your baby's skin will feel fresh, dry and smooth thanks to Johnson's® allergy-tested formula. This baby powder is also clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin. Johnson's® baby powder Pure cornstarch with aloe and vitamin E Gently absorbs moisture Mild formula is gentle on skin 15 oz (425 g) see more...

• Does anyone know if this is a danger to my child just read an art...3 Answers
Hilda L D.
This powder is soft and can also be used by adults for things such as rash around the neck or other areas. I had a bad rash near my calves and this powder helped get rid of it. What a relief! This is a good gentle powder.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
I started using this after all the news on talcum powder. It gave me peace if mind because it is cornstarch and it is multipurpose. I use it for so many things and it smells great too!!
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
This works wonderful, BUT, you MUST make sure you watch how you use this! It can be breathed in by the baby causing lung problems. My daughter suffered from a rash caused by huggies and I HAD to use this. She thankfully, didn't have any issues but I seriously suggest you making sure that you put it on the diaper in another room and not directly on the baby!
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
People have gotten away from using baby powder on baby bottoms. I have a completely full bottle of this because it's just not necessary for a baby. However, it works great in your hair if you haven't washed it in a while and it's also great if you are experiencing chaffing!
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
I use after every bath for my baby so he feels fresh and smells fresh just be really carefulful on the use dont over do it !
Chevy A.
This product is really really really nice it helps a lot to prevent diper rash on my Lil one. And i put it in my kids shoes to help prevent stinky feet and it helps
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA
This baby powder really does help my baby girl after she poops ! She doesn't get rashes at All !
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I did not find any difference than using regular corn starch though my pediatric doc did not promote using powder,talc , corn starch on my kids it can affect breathing
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I use this to prevent diaper rash on my little guy. I put it on him before bed and when it's hot out. It provides a good moisture barrier.
Jennifer B.
Petal, MS
I use this at every diaper change on my son. It's more for prevention of chafing than just about anything else. And I can't help but have a thing for that freshly powdered baby smell.
I love that it's corn starch and not talc!!
sara e.
Ontario, CA
Does anyone know if this is a danger to my child just read an article talking about it can cause lung issues or even pneumonia?? I also just saw a commercial talking about it and contact their lawyers . . I'm freaking out a bit I have use this item on my daughter many times.