BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® baby lotion is infused with gentle emollients and moisturizers, helping protect your baby's skin from dryness. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, it's mild enough for even newborn skin. Use this lotion yourself for skin that feels baby soft! Johnson's® baby lotion Moisturizes all day for baby-soft skin Gentle emollients and moisturizers help protect your baby's skin from dryness Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested 11 fl oz (325 mL) see more...

• Love this but it's not the same as it used to be.1 Answers
  • I think you can at Walmart 4 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This lotion smells great classic baby smell and works great!" in 1 review
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve used this on both my babies, and myself! It’s very moisturizing and it has a great clean fresh scent about it! The consistency isn’t too thick but it’s not super thin where you’ll need to apply two coats of it! I find it always helped with my children’s dry spots and left them feeling soft.
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Another staple in my house. I’ve been using this on my son for the past five years and it is my favorite lotion to use on him. It’s affordable, love the scent, and it’s super gentle. My baby never has dry skin when I use this. I’ve recommend this to many of my girlfriends who have children,
Brin D.
Concord, CA
This is a nice, light lotion with an absolutely dreamy scent. The problem is-at least for me, an adult-is it leaves something to be desired. It's got a great price point, and the texture is an almost watery, slippery texture. The problem is, it just doesn't have heavy enough moisture for me. To give it credit, I have exceptionally dry skin on my body. I like to use this as the last step, after other lotions. I feel this effectively seals in the moisture of a heavier lotion, while allowing me to enjoy that wonderful, powdery, baby scent.
Jenna C.
Anahiem
I’m not one to get regular lotion because I like my body to be soft so I get baby lotion this lotion is honestly amazing think that’s what it’s for babies and would definitely recommend to anybody who wants really soft skin.
Tikara L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best lotion ever! It smells like a baby, fresh and not overwhelming. It hydrates my skin during the winter and doesn’t have that sticky buildup feeling after a couple of hours. The whole family uses it and we love it.
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This item has been a staple part of our daily routine since day one! The smell is subtle but great. The great part is you only need a little bit to get the job done! One large bottle has lasted us 9 months !
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my everyday go to moisture. A little goes a long way. I apply it before I even start applying my makeup. Leave my skin really smooth. I use it as an all over body lotion as well.
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great baby lotion! My favorite brand. The scent is what gets me. I love baby smell and this is my favorite. Super affordable. Love that I can smell it on my little guys hours after I use it!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this baby lotion it smells so amazing I stocked up on
this lotion for my son it's a long-lasting scent very affordable highly
recommend to all mommies

Jaime A.
Meriden
I have always loved the smell of this product. For me there’s just no comparison with other store brands. The kids have never experienced dryness or irritation from any of the Johnson and Johnson products
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Whats ur fav brand for baby wash
Samantha J.
I love Johnson and Johnsons baby lotion. I use it on my baby boy all the time. Does anyone know if they have a lotion with lavender in it?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
I think you can at Walmart
Victoria P.