BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's® baby lotion is infused with gentle emollients and moisturizers, helping protect your baby's skin from dryness. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, it's mild enough for even newborn skin. Use this lotion yourself for skin that feels baby soft! Johnson's® baby lotion Moisturizes all day for baby-soft skin Gentle emollients and moisturizers help protect your baby's skin from dryness Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested 11 fl oz (325 mL) see more...

• Love this but it's not the same as it used to be.1 Answers
  • I think you can at Walmart 4 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This lotion smells great classic baby smell and works great!" in 1 review
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
Mega Parent Expert
I’ve used this on both my babies, and myself! It’s very moisturizing and it has a great clean fresh scent about it! The consistency isn’t too thick but it’s not super thin where you’ll need to apply two coats of it! I find it always helped with my children’s dry spots and left them feeling soft.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
This is a nice, light lotion with an absolutely dreamy scent. The problem is-at least for me, an adult-is it leaves something to be desired. It's got a great price point, and the texture is an almost watery, slippery texture. The problem is, it just doesn't have heavy enough moisture for me. To give it credit, I have exceptionally dry skin on my body. I like to use this as the last step, after other lotions. I feel this effectively seals in the moisture of a heavier lotion, while allowing me to enjoy that wonderful, powdery, baby scent.
Jada H.
Bushnell, IL
You'll notice in my picture I only have a small 1 oz bottle and here is the reason for that. My son has sensitive skin, therefor he can't use this product. I do have to say it will make your skin soft but it tends to also have a weird sticky feeling. Which I hate myself. It is an okay product but not our favorite.
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
Honestly.... as a parent I would NEVER put this product on my child. First of all you can’t even pronounce half the ingredients in this lotion. “Hydroxyhydrocinnamate” “phenoxyethanol” these lotions are total bs. They don’t nourish skin... they’re a bunch of chemicals that make your skin feel soft as first and smell good and then dry up your skin.
Karo G.
After I shower I use this and it leaves your skin nice and soft. I’ve recommended this to my friends. I would definitely buy this product again. It leaves my face so smooth I love it so much ❤️
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this baby lotion it smells so amazing I stocked up on this lotion for my son it's a long-lasting scent very affordable highly recommend to all mommies
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Best baby lotion keeps your baby from being dried out it's affordable doesn't leave the baby greasy it smells wonderful everything you want when you think baby smell
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Smells awesome, lasts all day. I mean what can I say it’s a classic. My baby loves eating the lotion too lmao I always have to wipe her down quickly when I apply it
Cassandra G.
Ventura
Best lotion ever! I use it on myself and I love it so much. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. And it's really affordable which is great. Really do recommend it!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
One of my favorite lotions to use on myself. It's something about the smell of a baby that is so great! It's not soupy but not super thick either but it works just fine especially if you want to walk around with a refreshing scent. I love the fact that they are sold in different sizes so that I can take a small bottle with me everywhere.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Whats ur fav brand for baby wash
Samantha J.
I love Johnson and Johnsons baby lotion. I use it on my baby boy all the time. Does anyone know if they have a lotion with lavender in it?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
I think you can at Walmart
Victoria P.