Johnson's Johnsons Baby Cologne Morning Dew 125mL uploaded by Nathlene E.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

• Where can I purchase this product? I love Johnson and Johnson. I'...2 Answers
  • يشوـبلاشقهملابشميقلرلاشيبعهب1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
This is literally my forever favorite cologne!! My grandma always buy this to me when I was young, that's why it's still my favorite until now. Every time I smell it on myself, it reminds me of my grandma! 😍 I miss her so muuuch❤
Brandi R.
Johnsons johnsons has been around for ever. Trustworthy brand. Had never seen this product until recently. Cologne? Eye catcher. Very affordable and it smelled great. I will def be a repeat purchaser for my friend's little ones. Definitely give it a try.
Aimeeh L.
This is nice if your kid always gets sweaty and smelly! The handy one is better, so you can bring it outside. Otherwise you don't really need to put cologne when your kiddo is just inside the house. :)
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I love it Johnson & Johnson products ;;; this products works perfect ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Jordan W.
This product works great! Gentle on babies skin and very light in scent. Perfect for sensitive babies.
Celeste D.
Where can I purchase this product? I love Johnson and Johnson. I've never seen it at any of our Wal-marts.
nana d.