BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #25 in Digestive Health

Mylicon Non Stain Infant Drop - 1 Pack *Use As Directedò Safe Enough To Use At Every Feeding.* ò Pediatricians' #1 Choice. ò Safe Enough For Even The Newest Of Newborns. ò No Alcohol ò No Saccharin ò No Artificial Flavor ò Non-Staining

• I bought this for my baby (she has not arrived yet). How ...2 Answers
  • Do these actually work? I kinda want to try them for my d...14 Answers
  • Where can I find this product? What is the age limit?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
What an amazing product! My little guy was having horrible gas pains when we brought him him from the hospital and I had my hubby go out and pick up this product. It works super fast and you can give it to your baby after every meal if need be! Definitely keep this stocked!
Victoria K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another life saver with a newborn. As a first time mom, gas didn’t cross my mind as why they would be crying. Someone gave me these as a gift for a baby shower and I still use them!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg these drops right here we’re a very huge relief for both my child and myself. I didn’t know what to do anymore first the milk they gave him constipated him really bad and he couldn’t pass gas. I got him some of these and my poor child let loose, after we had to change his formula but would still use these once in a while.
Christine C.
I used this for my son when he was an infant. My pediatrician told me to always keep it in the house so I would have it when he needed it. They quickly grow out of this stage but it's a lifesaver when they are really gassy.
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
This stuff is a complete lifesaver – NO KIDDING! Even with the most wonderful, happiest of babies, gas pains can cause discomfort and make a baby cry out. Mylicon's Gas Drops go into effect almost instantly.
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
Lifesaver!!! This is a must buy for any new parent. My son had terrible tummy troubles when he was first born, this was the only thing that helped him immediately. We wouldn’t have survived without this! We put it in his bottles every time until he got older and was switched to soy formula.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Oh so great for a gasy infant. Which is every infant of course. I would tell ever mother to be have this handy in your diaper bag 💼 at all times make sure to have it at arms reach AT ALL TIMES. ❤️❤️❤️
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My pediatrician suggesting these when my infant son was super gaseous and irritated. These drops helped alleviate his gas and I couldn't have been more thankful because mama was tired lol.
Courtney M.
Greensburg, PA
We use this when gripe water isn't enough. It doesn't work as well when the baby already has gas. It's better to be used regularly to prevent gas. We use every night before bed. If he's fussy, we use it as much as 3 times a day
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I use to give this to my daughter when she was a baby, she suffered from gas it was horrible, i would give this before feeding her omg it helps so much..i had a more comfortable child
Sandra O.
Do these actually work? I kinda want to try them for my daughter.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I find this product? What is the age limit?
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought this for my baby (she has not arrived yet). How well would you say this works?