Johnson's® Infants' Mylicon Gas Relief Dye Free Drops

Mylicon Non Stain Infant Drop - 1 Pack *Use As Directedò Safe Enough To Use At Every Feeding.* ò Pediatricians' #1 Choice. ò Safe Enough For Even The Newest Of Newborns. ò No Alcohol ò No Saccharin ò No Artificial Flavor ò Non-Staining

Where can I find this product? What is the age limit?
I bought this for my baby (she has not arrived yet). How well would you say this works?
Do these actually work? I kinda want to try them for my daughter.
Start your review of Johnson's® Infants' Mylicon Gas Relief Dye Free Drops!
How would you rate this product?
Demossville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another life saver with a newborn. As a first time mom, gas didn’t cross my mind as why they would be crying. Someone gave me these as a gift for a baby shower and I still use them!
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg these drops right here we’re a very huge relief for both my child and myself. I didn’t know what to do anymore first the milk they gave him constipated him really bad and he couldn’t pass gas. I got him some of these and my poor child let loose, after we had to change his formula but would still use these once in a while.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was one of the few that actually helped my infant son find relief from gas pains. He did not have a gut imbalance, so gripe water and probiotics didn’t help at all. These drops, however, are made with the same ingredient used in Beano for adults. This means that all these drops do is break up gas bubbles so they are not as uncomfortable while they pass through the gut. These were my go-to for when my son was a newborn, and I will recommend them to anyone who has a similar issue with their baby!
I used this for my son when he was an infant. My pediatrician told me to always keep it in the house so I would have it when he needed it. They quickly grow out of this stage but it's a lifesaver when they are really gassy.
Belleville, NJ
Oh so great for a gasy infant. Which is every infant of course. I would tell ever mother to be have this handy in your diaper bag 💼 at all times make sure to have it at arms reach AT ALL TIMES. ❤️❤️❤️
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My pediatrician suggesting these when my infant son was super gaseous and irritated. These drops helped alleviate his gas and I couldn't have been more thankful because mama was tired lol.
Cross Lanes, WV
What an amazing product! My little guy was having horrible gas pains when we brought him him from the hospital and I had my hubby go out and pick up this product. It works super fast and you can give it to your baby after every meal if need be! Definitely keep this stocked!
Greensburg, PA
We use this when gripe water isn't enough. It doesn't work as well when the baby already has gas. It's better to be used regularly to prevent gas. We use every night before bed. If he's fussy, we use it as much as 3 times a day
Spring hill, FL
I use to give this to my daughter when she was a baby, she suffered from gas it was horrible, i would give this before feeding her omg it helps so much..i had a more comfortable child
Southaven, MS
Definitely a mommy must have! Keep a bottle at home in the medicine bag and keep a bottle wherever baby goes! It works fast which is very nice. I had a reflux baby and he got this with almost every bottle. He loved the taste ( still does ). He is 19 months old now and occasionally needs it. He thinks it's delicious. He always asks for more! ( I only give the recommended amount ).