BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
This product is good if your baby is allergic to fragrance or any of the additives that come with some products. You still get the cleanliness and moisture it gives to the baby without the worry of activating the allergy in the baby. Definitely a great product.
Gabrielle J.
I love Johnson & Johnson products! I love their lotions. My child's skin is always soft after a bath. I love that I can use it for me as well if I'm in need for a lotion.
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
One of my favorites as my littles have very sensitive skin... As do I. It's nice to be able to use something that is friendly for both of us!
DeAnna C.
I love the smell of this shampoo/babywash! It's harder to find nowadays though since it not sold in every store like it used to be.
Grecia A.
Richmond, TX
I love this lotion for my little one even my husband likes this lotion it leaves ur skin smooth and it smells really good
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful product when your little ones have sensitive skin. Does not dry the skin out but leaves skin super clean.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
My son had dry and sensitive skin and this lotion really helped him. It's fragrance free and very moisturizing!