BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #82 in Baby Lotion

For a gentle way to care for your baby’s skin, JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE®baby wash anNEW lotion have been specially designed to complement your touch in gently and delicately nourishing your baby’s skin while stimulating their happy, healthy development. pH balanced for baby’s skin, it is clinically proven to be safe and provide gentle care for your baby from the first days of life.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, p-Anisic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
This product is good if your baby is allergic to fragrance or any of the additives that come with some products. You still get the cleanliness and moisture it gives to the baby without the worry of activating the allergy in the baby. Definitely a great product.
Gabrielle J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Johnson & Johnson products! I love their lotions. My child's skin is always soft after a bath. I love that I can use it for me as well if I'm in need for a lotion.
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
One of my favorites as my littles have very sensitive skin... As do I. It's nice to be able to use something that is friendly for both of us!
DeAnna C.
I love the smell of this shampoo/babywash! It's harder to find nowadays though since it not sold in every store like it used to be.
Grecia A.
Richmond, TX
I love this lotion for my little one even my husband likes this lotion it leaves ur skin smooth and it smells really good
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful product when your little ones have sensitive skin. Does not dry the skin out but leaves skin super clean.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
My son had dry and sensitive skin and this lotion really helped him. It's fragrance free and very moisturizing!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this   product   I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.