BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #61 in Baby Lotion

Description:

So Much More™Sights, scents, sounds, & your loving touch. Bond with your baby and enjoy our rich, creamy bath products enriched with glycerin and baby oil to hydrate and lock in moisture all day and all night.Your baby’s delicate skin is up to 30% thinner and loses moisture 2x faster than yours. JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE® extra moisturizing baby cream is specially-formulated to keep your baby’s skin soft and healthy from morning ‘til night.

Inredients:

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, p-Anisic Acid, Fragrance

Gretchan W.
Heber Springs
This is The Best lotion I have found for my baby. It is not too greasy and soaks into baby’s skin within seconds. It has a soft, clean smell that is not overbearing. I use it after and in between baths!
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I love this more than any other lotion. It is the only lotion that I have used that actually soaks into my family's skin. The others just sit on top and then get dirty and nasty feeling. The scent is nice, not really one at all, which I like because my husband and I can still wear our cologne or body sprays without it mixing or causing bad combos. I have like 5 bottles of this around the house in each room and even by the kitchen sink so I can lather up after wasing dishes .
Veronica S.
This Johnson & Johnson head-to-toe extra moisturizing baby cream is a nice lotion. It does a great job at moisturizing dry skin. The fragrance is very light and pleasant. I highly recommend this product
Kaylynn G.
Panama City, FL
This moisturizer is the best one we've found for my baby girls skin! She has super sensitive skin and it's hard to find a baby cream that doesn't just leave her greasy and not moisturized. We use this nightly on our little girl right after a warm bath with the head to toe baby soaps and it keeps her so soft, smooth and smelling baby fresh all day long! Plus this bottle will last us about a month too and with the weather out being so cold lately, I am so glad we found it! And no to mention it's completely affordable!!
member-35db771e6
Dixon, Illinois
I am very specific in using products that work on my little one's skin. My daughter was born and she was very ashy and she was also full of flakes. After the first use of this heavy cream you could tell the difference. Then after using it several times her skin became very smooth and no longer full of flakes. I also had many people comment on how good she smelled.
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
My go-to for baby washes creams has always been Johnson's and I specifically picked this one out because it says that it's for dry sensitive skin for newborns decided to use it my son actually broke out from it pretty badly I understand that every baby is a little bit different but this just wasn't something for him it says it it's clinically proven as mild but I probably should have just went for a more sensitive formula
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I went shopping for new baby products the other day since I'm expecting my first baby soon. Found this new cream and it's wonderful. Moisture enriched for dry sensitive skin and is perfect for newborns. The scent is heavenly!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love Johnson's products. I have used them on all my kids and my parents and grandparents have always used it. Its not pricey and so gentle on the babies skin. This product offers way more moisture than some of the other wash and lotions. Its smells so amazing and really gives you a happy baby!
Crystal T.
Pell City, AL
We love this new product from Johnson's!! As a dedicated user of their products, when this new one came out we had to try it.. This lotion smells amazing and makes my baby's skin so soft!!
Debi G.
Raceland, LA
Smells really clean. The only think I really do not care for is how oily it leaves baby feeling. My baby doesn’t have overly dry skin but it would probably be better for a baby that does. We only use it as a last resort.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Esta linea no la conozco de que trata ?
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
Is this anything like the baby oil cream Johnson's used to carry?

back