Brittany W.
Akron, OH

Does your baby enjoy the wash ?

3 years, 6 months ago
Definitely. My daughter basically thinks she's a mermaid.
3 years, 6 months ago
Definitely. My daughter basically thinks she's a mermaid.
Katerina M.
Katerina M.
Maple, ON
3 years, 11 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both of my kids love bath time. You say bath time and they are standing at the bottom of the stairs and wait for me to open the gate they are that eager to get a bath.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son does not have a problem with bath time and washing his body. He loves splashing the water. He hates having his hair washed :/ always has sadly..
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
4 years, 4 months ago
My 18 month old loves to take showers, and loves to use a loufa to clean herself with her head to toe wash
Bethany B.
Airica E.
Airica E.
Chula Vista, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
My son loves bath time. He is always throwing his bath toys in the bath.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Coos Bay , OR
5 years, 3 months ago
My 3 year old and 1 year old love playing in the tub, but when it comes to actually getting clean they hate it. Neither of them like getting their heads wet. Ive tried laying them down to rinse and tried the pouring, and they hate it either way.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
5 years, 3 months ago
My 2 year old loves baths. He never sits still so I love this head to toe wash because I just put a little on a rag and wash his hair and everything all at one time. And because its tear free, I don't worry if I get a little in his eyes because he wont cry.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is 16 months & she'll start to undress herself when she sees daddy getting her bath ready lol.