Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS

Does any other adult use Johnson's Head-to-toe Baby wash when they bathe? I am just curious to find out your experience with it. thank you.

Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
1 year ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't but I have used it for other things. I know when my kids had pink eye I used it and a wet washcloth to help them get rid of the crusting. I'm sure if someone had super sensitive skin this would probably be the best stuff to use.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
ABSOLULTELY, AND I also use the lotion as well! I have super sensitive skin and it does the trick for us both
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
3 years, 9 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have added the lavender one to my bath when i was pregnant to help relax. i loved the smell! Don't judge ;)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
3 years, 9 months ago
They used to make an adult version about 8 years ago. I used to use it and liked it. The scents were the same but it didn't have the no more tears in it to prevent hurting the eyes. It's really too bad they don't make it anymore.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Angus, ON
4 years ago
I use this product and other Johnson's products because I find that it's softer on my skin that other body washes.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME
4 years, 3 months ago
My husband uses this to shower. It seems to be the only product that is easy on his skin. He breaks out very easily using any other body wash or shampoo. It does not dry out his skin and he his able to use it everyday.
Crissie M.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
4 years, 4 months ago
I use to use it but Johnson and Johnson ingredients are not so good. They dry out your skin in the long run.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lincolnton, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
I love it cause it smells so good.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Nanaimo, BC
4 years, 5 months ago
No way! This stuff is full of terrible ingredients! Sure, it might say 'gentle' but it is full of awful stuff! Full of known carcinogens!