Fort Scott, KS

Does any other adult use Johnson's Head-to-toe Baby wash when they bathe? I am just curious to find out your experience with it. thank you.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Nov. 29, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
I don't but I have used it for other things. I know when my kids had pink eye I used it and a wet washcloth to help them get rid of the crusting. I'm sure if someone had super sensitive skin this would probably be the best stuff to use.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
July 14, 2016, 5:58 p.m.
ABSOLULTELY, AND I also use the lotion as well! I have super sensitive skin and it does the trick for us both
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
March 10, 2014, 11:25 p.m.
I have added the lavender one to my bath when i was pregnant to help relax. i loved the smell! Don't judge ;)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Feb. 21, 2014, 12:08 a.m.
They used to make an adult version about 8 years ago. I used to use it and liked it. The scents were the same but it didn't have the no more tears in it to prevent hurting the eyes. It's really too bad they don't make it anymore.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Nov. 22, 2013, 9:26 p.m.
I use this product and other Johnson's products because I find that it's softer on my skin that other body washes.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Sept. 13, 2013, 10:37 p.m.
My husband uses this to shower. It seems to be the only product that is easy on his skin. He breaks out very easily using any other body wash or shampoo. It does not dry out his skin and he his able to use it everyday.
Crissie M.
Crissie M.
Aug. 23, 2013, 3:51 a.m.
Always I still do
Emily K.
Emily K.
July 22, 2013, 8:01 p.m.
I use to use it but Johnson and Johnson ingredients are not so good. They dry out your skin in the long run.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
July 7, 2013, 8:20 p.m.
I love it cause it smells so good.
Erin M.
Erin M.
July 5, 2013, 10:03 p.m.
No way! This stuff is full of terrible ingredients! Sure, it might say 'gentle' but it is full of awful stuff! Full of known carcinogens!
Christina C.
Christina C.
June 27, 2013, 12:54 p.m.
I use it as a face wash I love it .
Latasha L.
Latasha L.
June 27, 2013, 12:43 a.m.
Never thought about using it. I'm going to,give it a try
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
April 25, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
I use it to clean new piercings and for my tattoo when I first got it
Karina R.
Karina R.
Nov. 3, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
I've been using this for a long time and the Johnson's baby lotion in aloe with vitamin e
Aletha W.
Aletha W.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:29 p.m.
I never have before but I heard that it gives good results!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Oct. 17, 2012, 12:45 p.m.
I do because I have sensitive skin! Plus I love the smell.
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Oct. 16, 2012, 8:11 a.m.
I have used it before, mainly in the winter! My skin is usually very dry and this has kept it smooth and soft.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Oct. 12, 2012, 4:28 p.m.
I have only when I don't have a chance to buy body wash for myself. it works good :)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Oct. 8, 2012, 11:19 a.m.
I use it when taking a bath and don't feel like I need to rinse off afterward like when I use other products.
Lorene D.
Lorene D.
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:41 a.m.
I have when my skin is really dry
Molly A.
Molly A.
Oct. 5, 2012, 4:27 p.m.
I have used it when I realized that my body wash was empty. I liked it. The scent is light and it left my skin feeling soft.
Emmaline D.
Emmaline D.
Sept. 30, 2012, 9:58 a.m.
It works great when you have sensitive oily skin. It doesn't leave the dry redness other washes do.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Sept. 30, 2012, 12:15 a.m.
I've used it as a shampoo and it always leaves my hair feeling great.
Yvelisse G.
Yvelisse G.
Sept. 29, 2012, 9:56 p.m.
I have before but after learning that j&j products are unsafe I no longer use or buy these products for myself or my kids.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Sept. 29, 2012, 5:53 p.m.
I have never used the Johnson's Head To Toe baby but I used to frequently on my son!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Sept. 29, 2012, 4:36 p.m.
I don't. But Used to use the night time one after I had my son.
Keri M.
Keri M.
Sept. 29, 2012, 12:05 p.m.
I use it , it keeps my skin from drying out so badly in the winter
Leann M.
Sept. 29, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
I use it as face wash. My face tends to be oily, and it seems to work great! And it doesn't make my face all red after using it.
Leann M.
Sept. 29, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
Christa M.
Christa M.
Sept. 28, 2012, 2:47 p.m.
I have used it before as a shampoo actually. I have really dry baby fine hair so I used this because I was out of my curly hair shampoo and didn't want to use anything harsh on my hair. It worked great!
Deborah F.
Sept. 28, 2012, 2:42 p.m.
For me, my skin didn't itch after I bathed using this instead of my regular bath wash.

Join Now