Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Wash uploaded by Cheyenne L.Johnson's Head-To-Toe Baby Wash uploaded by Cheyenne L.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Gently cleanse your babys body and hair with JOHNSONS HEAD-TO-TOE Baby Wash. This ultra-mild cleanser is gentle enough for newborns and it cleanses without drying. The number-one choice of hospitals this wash is dermatologist-tested and made with JOHNSONS NO MORE TEARS formula so it is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. JOHNSONS HEAD-TO-TOE Baby Wash is soap-free dye-free paraben-free hypoallergenic and allergy-tested. This wash comes in 88-millilitre 266-millilitre 444-millilitre 828-millilitre and 1-litre bottles. 266 mL bottle of foaming hair and body wash Gently cleanses without drying Designed for use on babys entire body and hair Dermatologist-tested Gentle enough for newborns 1 choice of hospitals Soap-free paraben-free and dye-free formula Hypoallergenic see more...

Mel G.
This baby head to toe wash is great is all in one which is good whenever your traveling with a little one you got to pack a lot of stuff and just makes it easier than packing for shampoo as well. Leaves my baby skin soft and is tear free! It has a little nice scent.
Kathleen K.
Ontario, CA
The best baby/kid shampoo ever! I've switched a couple times to see how other shampoos stand up to this, but I always go back! This is the only tear free shampoo that leaves my 4&5 year olds hair soft!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Use this everyday on my baby since his first bath and it gets the job done with its gentle formula and leaves him smelling great!
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
This was the wash they used on my newborn for her first bath in the hospital. I quickly ran out and bought it.
I love the fresh smell and the soap lathers really nicely. It applies good and doesn’t seem to bother my little girl in the bath tub (if it gets on her face) but I have noticed that although it makes her hair really clean and soft, her scalp and skin tend to dry really bad with this wash. I have since purchased Live Clean Baby Soothing Relief Wash and her scalp is almost back to normal. We will give this shampoo another shot once her scalp is cleared up to see if she reacts again. Sadly if it does we won’t be using Johnson’s anymore.
Sash N.
Auckland
When I would babysit my nieces, I would always use this to bathe them using this reliable brand. Makes them smell so nice and makes they skin soft and smooth. I know it's good to use on sensitive skin because I use it too.
Ashley O.
Happy-Valley Goose Bay, NL
Always my GO to back up product. It never fails and won't hurt yours or your baby's skin. Leaves them silky smooth :)