BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #9 in Baby Lotion

Description:

For a gentle way to care for your baby’s skin, JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE®baby wash and NEW lotion have been specially designed to complement your touch in gently and delicately nourishing your baby’s skin while stimulating their happy, healthy development. pH balanced for baby’s skin, it is clinically proven to be safe and provide gentle care for your baby from the first days of life.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, p-Anisic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

• Does this product still contains chemicals known to cause...2 Answers
  • What do you use to clean your beauty sponge? I use Johnso...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else a fan of this? I think it's pretty great. 3 Answers
Jessica A.
Johnson's Baby Wash and Lotion is #1 when it comes to keeping baby's skin soft and smelling lovely. I have three children, and have been loyal to these products with all of them. My 5 month old loves when he's out of the bath and it's time for him to get his lotion massage. It calms him and he usually knocks right out after, and smells wonderful! It's the only lotion that has successfully kept the dryness and little bumps that sometimes occur around babies scalps, and on their foreheads. I even use it sometimes for myself. It absorbs into skin so well, and doesn't leave anything except for softness behind.
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
To provide solid scientific background on the effectiveness of oats on
skin, Dr. Ma. Victoria Dizon informs us the gentle, skin-friendly and
moisturizing properties of oats that are ideal for baby and mommy to
use.I however, have never opted for soaps that left a squeaky clean feel on
the skin. That just means your skin is stripped away of its natural oils
leaving the skin dry after bath time. I love moisturizing bath soaps
that would leave the skin feeling more hydrated than ever. I have
experienced this with all of Johnson's baby bath line.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I love the way that this smells, perfect for a baby. I like that it is a shampoo and body wash all in one since my son doesn’t have that much hair yet. It’s nice to not have to use a body wash and then use a shampoo especially with him not having enough hair for that. This is very convenient. This was around $4 I think at Walmart.
Ashley M.
Clifton
This is probably the only product from Johnson’s that I can use on my baby cause of how bad his eczema is all Johnson’s products has to much scent but this Johnson’s lotion did good on him an has a great smell!
Sarah H.
There are ingredients in this formula that are harmful to babies (look at the results of long term use of their baby powder) that have been outlawed in Europe. Over there they only sell the sensitive formula lacking those ingredients for the same price we pay for the original. If we want the sensitive (safe) formula it is more expensive!!! What is that? J&J stayed they are working on reformulating! They already have a safe formula. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it's good for cleaning my name up brushes.
Bailey F.
Reedley
I am a big fan of Johnson's baby products. The head-to-toe baby wash has always been a go to product of mine. Its great for sensitive skin, its hypoallergenic. Love. Plus, the squirt top is so convenient.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
This is the main baby wash I have been using on my baby since he was born, it works well, gets him clean and does not irritate his skin but the only downside is it is not moisturizing whatsoever so it is a little drying. Other than that, great product.
Janisa Q.
I stalked up on this when I had my son. I am so glad I did. Not only is this a great head to toe wash for him, it is so versatile. My eyes kept having a weird allergic reaction to some pollen in the air and they would get foggy. My eye doctor suggested that I use Johnson's original baby wash to gently wash my eyes by the tear duct. It worked so great and after a week of doing this the fogginess stopped. I also have used this wash to clean my makeup brushes because it is so gentle. It works great and doesn't hurt my brushes at all.
Jessica B.
Very pleased with this product! We received a sample during our hospital stay after delivery. I love the light amount of lather when mixed with bathwater. It has a very nice, light scent. Definitely recommended and will be purchasing in the future.
Kate A.
If you are looking for a cheap way to clean makeup brushes, this is the way to go. Only need a little bit on every brush, I only go through about 1 bottle a year. Never have found anything that cleans my brushes so well and gently
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN
Is this safe to use for sensitive skin? Or a baby that might have eczema?
Ashley D.
Skowhegan, ME
How did every one like use this baby head to toe wash I like it works good
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
What makes this baby wash better than the rest? I am currently pregnant and searching for the best types of products to use on my baby boy when he's born!
Ciara C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What do you use to clean your beauty sponge? I use Johnson's® Head-to-Toe Baby wash
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
This really dries out my little one's head, to the point where it looked like she had cradle cap. Switched shampoos and it went away. Did this happen to anyone else?