BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Description:

For a gentle way to care for your baby’s skin, JOHNSON’S® HEAD-TO-TOE®baby wash and NEW lotion have been specially designed to complement your touch in gently and delicately nourishing your baby’s skin while stimulating their happy, healthy development. pH balanced for baby’s skin, it is clinically proven to be safe and provide gentle care for your baby from the first days of life.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, p-Anisic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

• Does this product still contains chemicals known to cause...2 Answers
  • What do you use to clean your beauty sponge? I use Johnso...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else a fan of this? I think it's pretty great. 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
To provide solid scientific background on the effectiveness of oats on
skin, Dr. Ma. Victoria Dizon informs us the gentle, skin-friendly and
moisturizing properties of oats that are ideal for baby and mommy to
use.I however, have never opted for soaps that left a squeaky clean feel on
the skin. That just means your skin is stripped away of its natural oils
leaving the skin dry after bath time. I love moisturizing bath soaps
that would leave the skin feeling more hydrated than ever. I have
experienced this with all of Johnson's baby bath line.
Ashley M.
Clifton
This is probably the only product from Johnson’s that I can use on my baby cause of how bad his eczema is all Johnson’s products has to much scent but this Johnson’s lotion did good on him an has a great smell!
Bailey F.
Reedley
I am a big fan of Johnson's baby products. The head-to-toe baby wash has always been a go to product of mine. Its great for sensitive skin, its hypoallergenic. Love. Plus, the squirt top is so convenient.
Janisa Q.
I stalked up on this when I had my son. I am so glad I did. Not only is this a great head to toe wash for him, it is so versatile. My eyes kept having a weird allergic reaction to some pollen in the air and they would get foggy. My eye doctor suggested that I use Johnson's original baby wash to gently wash my eyes by the tear duct. It worked so great and after a week of doing this the fogginess stopped. I also have used this wash to clean my makeup brushes because it is so gentle. It works great and doesn't hurt my brushes at all.
Jessica B.
Very pleased with this product! We received a sample during our hospital stay after delivery. I love the light amount of lather when mixed with bathwater. It has a very nice, light scent. Definitely recommended and will be purchasing in the future.
Kitty U.
New Albany, OH
The Head-to-Toe baby wash and shampoo makes bathing your infant a bit easier and quicker with the combination formula. My little one get tired of being in the bath quickly, and this removes the need to use multiple products to get him nice and squaky clean. They even have a lotion from the same product line that seems to be a relatively nice lotion. This baby wash does not seem to be overly drying, nor does it seem to bother my baby's delicate skin. There doesn't seem to be anything too exceptional about it though.
Ati'ana R.
When I delivered this is the product my hospital used for his first bath and also the product they gave me and sent us home so it must be a great product I used it for four months no problems did the job the smell just got to overwhelming
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
I love the way this shampoo smells. I did however find this very drying in my baby on both his hair and skin. His hair would look kinda brittle like it would want to break and his ear would always have the worse dry spots on them after using this. It doesn’t suds up that much so I have a hard time seeing how much I am using. I also found it a little difficult to completely wash out of his hair.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
We love this baby wash! It smells great and gets the job done! It's affordable and it is better than other baby washes that leave my daughters skin feeling dry. This baby was leaves her feelin soft and smooth.
Savannah R.
P C Beach, FL
I love love love the smell and feel of this baby wash and lotion. My baby smells so good coming out of the bath and getting s gentle massage with the same lotion. I put it all over her literally head to toe
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN
Is this safe to use for sensitive skin? Or a baby that might have eczema?
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
What makes this baby wash better than the rest? I am currently pregnant and searching for the best types of products to use on my baby boy when he's born!
Ashley D.
Skowhegan, ME
How did every one like use this baby head to toe wash I like it works good
Kayleigh P.
Lunenburg, NS
Is anyone else a fan of this? I think it's pretty great.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
This really dries out my little one's head, to the point where it looked like she had cradle cap. Switched shampoos and it went away. Did this happen to anyone else?