Johnsons Head-to-Toe Baby Wash 828 ml uploaded by Lidia A.Johnsons Head-to-Toe Baby Wash 828 ml uploaded by Megan C.Johnsons Head-to-Toe Baby Wash 828 ml uploaded by johanna f.

BY BABIES 'R' US #57 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Daily Wash for baby see more...

Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
I do love the scent of this wash, however, this is not a top contender as far as moisturizing my little ones’ skin. I notice her elbows are always scratchy feeling after using. Good price just not very moisturizing.
Amber P.
United States
I have always loved Johnson's baby wash. I like how gentle it is for babies delicate skin. The best part for me is how sweet Johnson's leaves your baby smelling. Great stuff!!
Hannah C.
Love the smell but unfortunately I can’t use it because my daughter breaks out from it. The ones I have were all baby shower gifts but you can usually find at Walmart.. I now use it so it won’t go to waste. I love it and it smells great
Kristen P.
Great for babies and people with really sensitive skin. Also wonderful for makeup brushes. It's really gently and good for many thing and not strongly scented while the name brand is a little pricey.
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
I had a chance to buy a set of 3 in Sam's, and my son is 7 months old and I did not need to buy again, besides that it leaves a nice smell on his skin, and he did not have any allergies
Elly R.
This product is one of the Johnson John that I really like just because it two in one which is shampoo and body wash. Get it all done at one.
johanna f.
This is great you can use this for all the body. Is a great size and a great price. I loved the smell is good. I recommend this product.
Megan C.
I started using this then i worked with an all natural company and our wash is a lot better for him and leaves his skin smoother
Silvia r.
I love this product. It's gentle enough for baby skin and even washing makeup off without irritating eyes
Yvette G.
They first used this brand on my love bug in the nicu and I loved the way it left his hair and skin
Is this brand ok to use?