Johnson's® Head-to-Toe® Baby Lotion 15 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Abigail G.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

So Much More™Sights, scents, sounds, & your loving touch. Make bath time about more than just getting clean. Enrich the senses and help support baby's happy development with our recommended routine. see more...

Megan W.
Got this product from my baby shower and I'm glad I did. I love it! It smells really good. I use it every time my baby gets a bath. She loves it too. It's my first time using this kind and I'll be getting it again once I use this bottle up. I recommend to other parent.
Maryah S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love most of Johnson & Johnson's products but this by far is my new favorite. Love the scent and makes my baby's skin feel so smooth. Love applying after a bath
Abigail G.
Good lotion. It smells really good. It's not sticky and doesn't leave a residue. I love it so much I filled a empty container with me. I carry it every where I go.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This baby lotion is amazing on all skin. It's great for newborns. It keeps their skin from getting dry and they don't break out. It's about $3 at Wal-Mart or target.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Me and my daughter both love using the new Johnson's head-to-toe baby lotion. It has a great scent that is different from the usual baby lotion scent. It moisturizers great, my daughter has pretty dry skin and this works great. I also love using it! I'll just add a little to my arms after I get done with her. Highly recommend!! Johnson's® Head-to-Toe® Baby Lotion 15 fl. oz. Bottle
Maria C.
Love the smell of this baby lotion.its leaves skin feeling soft and smooth . I use it on my babies and my self , I would definitely recommend this baby product.
Pooja J.
This product is okay. I use it occasionally on my daughter right now, since she is older. It used to dry out my daughters skin when she was a baby.
Not a big fan of the [product:johnson's-head-to-toe-baby-lotion-15-fl.-oz.-bottle] seems to leave my baby girls skin dry .
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
I use it once in a while in my baby's skin . It is good for his skin. I like the delicate scent . Good product.