BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnson's Face Care Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes -Pack Of 4 see more...

• Do these dry out your skin at all? I have really dry skin and wou...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for Good facial wipe that are good to the skin....1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison D.
These wipes are so hydrating and makes you feel so awake. They are great to clean your face in a short amount of time. I highly recommend
Brittany K.
Malvern, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Johnsons facial cleaning wipes works great. It works good getting my make up right off! I absolutely love it
Fatma Q.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this wipes for cleaning makeup as well as for normal face cleaning. It removes all the dirt on face neck hands & feets and leaves your skin feeling fresh with goodness of product. Perfect the way it is and would repurchase and recommending to all❤Johnson's Face Care Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes 25 Wipes -Pack Of 4️
Jade C.
Tyne and wear, Newcastle upon Tyne
I love these makeup wipes! They perfectly remove foundation & eye makeup before I use cleanser and toner! They don’t dry my skin out and leave it feeling so soft! So cheap and can be bought at pretty much any drugstore !
Empress H.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this product 4/5. It’s a great makeup wipes. I brought it from Superdrug’s in Marble Arch. It is very effective. It met my expectations I felt like it took off all my makeup even my mascara. It’s sensitive to eyes as well. I would highly recommend I find this better than all my other makeup wipes.😊
Tanisha D.
Trevelyan Close, Shiremoor
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to! I suffer quite badly with sensitive skin, especially on my face. I first tried these wipes as a one off because the other brand I used to use were out of stock and I have never gone back. They're so soft on my skin and do the job just great. They are nice and cooling around your eyes too, that tends to be my main area of irritation.
Susan H.
These make up wipes are just amazing! They are soft and do not burn my skin. They remove make up effectively and even take off waterproof mascara with ease when I've worn it. These are my go to wipes every time. Well worth the money!
Doha O.
biala
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spent years using those wipes, it removes the makeup really well even the waterproof makeup so it's effective also affordable but I would love it more if the wipes were more gentle and smooth because I think it's a little rough on the skin especially the sensitive area around the eyes
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am partial to a hydrating makeup wipe, these are lovely to use and they also smell delightful. They're great at removing make up and they get rid of almost every trace but I always cleanse after to get any deeper product.
Majd A.
United Arab Emirates
I think nowadays there are many different brands of face wipes, I have been using the Johnson's since forever!
It's not pricy at all, very gentle on the skin, very refreshing, it gives you that baby skin, and its perfect for sensitive skins.
There are 3 types for 3 types of faces, dry which is the blue one, green which is the combination, and pink which is the one am using for my normal skin.
I would recommend this to everyone out there, because some wipes can cause acne for some reason, but this one is really great❤
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
Do these dry out your skin at all? I have really dry skin and would like to minimize the amount of moisturizers I use.
Hunnie L.
I've been looking for Good facial wipe that are good to the skin.. how are these with acne prone skin?