BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

• I've been looking for Good facial wipe that are good to t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tanushri P.
Atlanta
I bought these wipes instead of my usual Simple wipes, when they were on offer. This isn't a bad product, but I found it made my skin a little bit sore, especially around the eye area.They take off my foundation nicely but have a bit of trouble with gel eyeliner so I have to use an eye-makeup remover for that.
Madison D.
These wipes are so hydrating and makes you feel so awake. They are great to clean your face in a short amount of time. I highly recommend
Brittany K.
Malvern , AR
Johnsons facial cleaning wipes works great. It works good getting my make up right off! I absolutely love it
Alina G.
Portsmouth
This wipes are very good for your skin. They don’t irritate skin, have a nice smell and good price.
Anum A.
Kohat
So i had This gentle @johnsonsmiddleeast exfoliating wash (which i personally felt more like a face wash) like 1months ago  which is packed with microbeads which means you only need a small amount. The microbeads are rounded do they don't scratch or tear the skin. Inshort it wont be harsh to your skin (mark my words). I find that I did not really need to exfoliate daily as this product did such a good job. I only use it 2/3 times a week. Even though its a gentle scrub it is important to not be too aggressive when massaging this product on you face as it can cause redness. With very calm fingers i wash my face and there's you see the magic .Also what is amazing is that it is for all skin type. So, no worries this time if you have oily or dry skin the rescue is here😊
This is a great product at a fantastic price.
Do give it a try because @johnsonsmiddleeast is the only brand i found very very gently and amazing
Chloe T.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
I used to buy and use cheap wipes from the drugstore but once I tried these I never went back. They gave so much moisture. The whole wipe is wet and it has a sort of moisturiser build in as after you take of your makeup your skin feels smooth and clean. They are also so soft there is no tugging especially around the eye area which is key. I would totally recommend.
Vicky O.
Ladysmith, KZN
These wipes are really good because they are super hydrating and they are suitable for sensitive skin (which I have)... and an added plus is the smell... it smells really good!!
It takes off makeup really well and with an added Garnier Micellar Water for sensitive skin = power team!
Mahima M.
London, Greater London
I rate this product 4/5. It’s a great makeup wipes. I brought it from Superdrug’s in Marble Arch. It is very effective. It met my expectations I felt like it took off all my makeup even my mascara. It’s sensitive to eyes as well. I would highly recommend I find this better than all my other makeup wipes.😊
Claire w.
EH329BJ
I really like these wipes I use these daily for removing my makeup or just generally giving my face a wipe over. They do clean your skin very well. The only thing I don’t like it the packaging as if the tab doesn’t stick down to close them properly they can dry out. Apart from that no issues either these.
Ashley S.
London
Favourite wipes! Removes all makeup and impurities and keeps my skin glowing and looking fresh. Haven’t had any breakouts or issues with pores and they feel great on my skin. They have an amazing smell. Can be a bit pricey for makeup wipes but I love these so I’m willing to spend the extra!
Hunnie L.
I've been looking for Good facial wipe that are good to the skin.. how are these with acne prone skin?
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
Do these dry out your skin at all? I have really dry skin and would like to minimize the amount of moisturizers I use.