Johnson's® Extra Dry Baby Powder

Clinically proven mildness. Superior moisture absorption - in vitro vs Johnsons? Baby talcum powder. With pure cornstarch. Baby extra dry powder. We love babies. And we understand that baby's skin can easily be irritated by prolonged exposure to...

Has there been improvements to this product?
ES MUY BUEN TALCO SIEMPRE LO USO CON MI BEBE... Y LA VERDAD QUE SU FRAGANCIA ES HERMOSA ESTOY ENCANTADA EL SHAMPOO TAMBIEN LO USO SON MUY LINDOS ..
Start your review of Johnson's® Extra Dry Baby Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Diane L.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product cuz it works for multi purposes I have an autistic child doesn't like touch but he can deal with this it's affordable and you can find it anywhere
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
Johnson's® Extra Dry Baby Powder uploaded by LeeAnn K.
We use this on the kids bottoms all the time. We love the fact it has aloe in it for added moisture. [product:2-pack-johnsons-baby-powder-with-aloe-&-vitamin-e-pure-cornstarch-22-oz-each]
Viktoryia R.
Troutdale, OR
JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder effectively absorbs excess moisture, prevents redness and diaper rash, even in hot weather.
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
This is ultimate product for All your baby essentials. I have always use this product for My babies and myself. I love the scent, and it is soft smooth powder is perfect. It's long lasting and makes babies skin and my skin feel so soft. I keep in Stock always. Great price and Its very affordable. A small amount I use after a diaper change, it helps prevent future diaper rashes.
Wendy  C.
Madera, CA
This powder is great for my daughter but honestly my boyfriend uses it more for his chafed legs
Nimol Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this powder. I used it on both of kids. It helps to protect them from rash very well. Since using this powder, there are no more rash on their butt.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
The most well known brand of baby powder. Has been in some families for generations. Great for baby’s butt or keeping your own parts dry in the summer. I add a light dusting to the inside of my flats to keep my feet dry. Can be used for crafts like a stress balloon as well.
Michelle T.
Ashtabula, OH
This diaper powder is a life saver that helps prevent diaper rash and also keeps the smell down when he poops
Chinita P.
Greenwood, IN
Johnson's® Extra Dry Baby Powder uploaded by Chinita P.
I use Johnson baby powder for my baby armpit and neck it works well but one thing a I hate about this baby powder is it smells bad unlike the ones my mother would use on my little sister I'm sorry but thai baby powder smells way better not only does it smell good but it work very well .... I just hate the smell of this powder other then that it works perfectly normal but I rather use other baby powder ship from Thailand just my preference
Rebecca  C.
Boling, TX
Johnson's® Extra Dry Baby Powder uploaded by Rebecca  C.
use baby powder all the time after my shower or just as a quick refresher. Love the scent not over powering in anyway. This product is affordable and inexpensive. Have purchased it many times at my local Walmart. Won't live without it.