BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #79 in Baby Lotion

Leaves skin smooth feeling baby soft & smooth all day. Enriched with long-lasting emollients. Johnsons - the brand that nurtured you as a baby, has developed a body care line to nurture you again. Johnsons best understands the difference between baby and adult skin and what it takes to keep skin beautifully baby soft, so they created this wonderfully-scented body lotion, clinically proven to moisturize skin immediately and last for 24 hours. This non-greasy, fast-absorbing lotion is enriched with hydrating emollients and natural lipids, ingredients known to help maintain hydration and prevent moisture loss. The result - skin that feels touchably baby soft and smooth all day.

• "this works very well and the scent is wonderful." in 1 review
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great lotion and not only for my little one but for myself. I love the way it makes my son and my skin feel. The smell reminds me of when my children are younger.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I actually use this on myself sometimes if I buy it for my son. Leaves your skin silky soft and smelling really good and clean. Love Johnson and Johnson products!
DONNA V.
I LOVE BABY LOTION AND ACUALLY I STILL USE IT HA.....YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD FOR SOME J&J PRODUCTS THE SMELL WILL NEVER CHANGE SOFT SKIN FOR DAYS
Bianca R.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love how soft it leaves your skin. It doesn't leave it oily in the least bit and you skin stays hydrated for the 24hrs it advertises.
Ashley S.
Browns Mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This isn't greasy and it leaves skin feeling really soft. I took a star off because I don't like the smell of it.
I love the scent and it moisturizes my skin but not the best for ashy or rough skin. Its more for regular skin.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This works very well and the scent is wonderful. it doesn't leave oily residue which a lot of lotions do.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
This product is awesome great for eczema and dry skin. Leaves it very moisturized with no irritation.
kristina b.
Lyford, TX
I love this lotion it smells soo soft and it makes your skin feel really smooth its a good product.
Tatiana R.
bogota
es una crema super hidratante, te deja la piel muy suave y con un delicado aroma a ternura, ademas sus presentaciones hacen que sea muy rendidora, no necesitas aplicar mucha crema para sentir la hidratación. de verdad me encanta este producto!!!