BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch 22 oz: Fragrance of lavender and chamomile Keeps baby's skin feeling soft, smooth and dry see more...

• Do you choose the sleep night lotion or the regular baby Johnson ...16 Answers
Johnson's Calming Lavender & Chamomile Baby Powder
  • "my son has sensitive skin and this leaves him with no diaper rash " in 1 review
  • "This is a great product it leaves a light fresh smell on my lil one." in 1 review
  • "Ive always loved baby powder, although I don't use it on my kids it has many different uses and smells so great." in 1 review
Abigail S.
Warrior, AL
I love this baby powder. My son gets terrible diaper rash when he's sick or has to take antibiotics and all I have to do is powder his little booty with this powder and it pretty much makes the rash disappear almost instantly. I strongly recommend this if your baby is prone to diaper rashes.
Jennifer P.
This baby powder has never done me wrong. The little ones have always had my sensitive skin. And instead of only treating a rash when it arises. I just started powdering every change, and we haven't had a rash in a long time. The scent is calming and lovely too.
Kianna A.
There's nothing better than a powder fresh smelling baby. This baby powder smells so good and it's relaxing. I use it after giving him a nice bath with Johnson's baby wash, following with baby lotion. I purchase these items at Walmart for a low price.
Gettis G.
Ozone park, NY

This is One of the best any Skin Complexion and Texture can use, I can't go a Day without it as it makes a big Difference on my Body, it's really smooth and Firm) I Highly Recommend It and you will not regret it.
For All Ages...lol
Mysty B.
Columbus, MS
I'm expecting a little one in the next few months and it is good to see that many parents love this product and it helps me out to know what to try out. I can't wait to go buy one and see how good this product works.
Sheri C.
This is my favorite baby powder. I use this on my little one. It smells great and works well. The price is a little higher than the generic but the quality is great.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
I use this powder underneath my clothing in the summer to keep cool and fresh. Love the scent. It's not overpowering answer lasts a long time.
Brittany K.
This one smells amazing! And really does seem to calm my baby right before bed time! It's my favorite! Best gift I could've gotten!
Carolyn B.
Westborough, Ma
This is great for keeping my baby's bum dry after a bath. The scent also does seem to make her calmer when she is fussy.
jasmine l.
Trenton, NJ
Never buy this! it cause cervix cancer to baby's and adults. also hurts baby's lungs when inhaled through the air.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you choose the sleep night lotion or the regular baby Johnson lotion