BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Johnsons Baby Powder Pure Cornstarch 22 oz: Fragrance of lavender and chamomile Keeps baby's skin feeling soft, smooth and dry see more...

• Do you choose the sleep night lotion or the regular baby Johnson ...16 Answers
Johnson's Calming Lavender & Chamomile Baby Powder
  • "This is a great product it leaves a light fresh smell on my lil one." in 1 review
  • "Ive always loved baby powder, although I don't use it on my kids it has many different uses and smells so great." in 1 review
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this product every time I change my kids diaper. It smells so
fresh and clean! I enjoy using this product and it's great for diaper
changes. I love the lavender scent. Definitely something I'll buy over
and over again !

Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells great and helps keep sensitive skin dry and feeling great. I love the lavender and chamomile scents. This product met my expectations and I will purchase it again when we need baby powder. I purchased it at Target.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
I love baby powder, specially when my face is oily or sometimes im not using make up, i will just use baby powder on my face specially today, im so tan and i don't have the foundation to the shade of my face today, I haven't went to the mall and go shop for my make up, baby powder saved my life
Sheri C.
This is my favorite baby powder. I use this on my little one. It smells great and works well. The price is a little higher than the generic but the quality is great.
Abigail S.
Warrior, AL
I love this baby powder. My son gets terrible diaper rash when he's sick or has to take antibiotics and all I have to do is powder his little booty with this powder and it pretty much makes the rash disappear almost instantly. I strongly recommend this if your baby is prone to diaper rashes.
Jennifer P.
This baby powder has never done me wrong. The little ones have always had my sensitive skin. And instead of only treating a rash when it arises. I just started powdering every change, and we haven't had a rash in a long time. The scent is calming and lovely too.
Caitlin M.
Not only is this powder relaxing it helps prevent rash and soaks up any excess moisture on the skin. Very good for baby bottoms as it is soft and hypoallergenic. The smell is soft, calming and soothing. Also good for adults for chaffing or in between breasts or thighs to soak up any extra sweat! You can also throw some of it in your hair to minimize appearance of grease!
Kianna A.
There's nothing better than a powder fresh smelling baby. This baby powder smells so good and it's relaxing. I use it after giving him a nice bath with Johnson's baby wash, following with baby lotion. I purchase these items at Walmart for a low price.
Mysty B.
Columbus, MS
I'm expecting a little one in the next few months and it is good to see that many parents love this product and it helps me out to know what to try out. I can't wait to go buy one and see how good this product works.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Johnson's Lavender and Chamomile Baby Powder is my favorite! It smells clean and fresh. I use it after showering and my daughter has used it for her body tight for dancing. It helps the tight to not stick to her body and makes it non-itchy. A lot of moms at the dance studio we use depend on it.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Do you choose the sleep night lotion or the regular baby Johnson lotion