Add a Photo

By JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Help tackle tough tangles and knots and make hair more manageable with JOHNSONS NO MORE TANGLES Detangling Spray. For wet or dry hair this formula goes to work instantly to unlock knots and tangles. Combining JOHNSONS NO MORE TEARS and NO MORE TANGLES formulas this detangling spray wont sting eyes as it releases knots. JOHNSONS NO MORE TANGLES Detangling Spray is ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-tested. This spray comes in a 300-millilitre pump bottle. 300 mL pump bottle of detangling spray For easy detangling and manageability For kids wet or dry hair NO MORE TEARS formula wont sting eyes NO MORE TANGLES formula unlocks tough knots Ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-tested
Photos (2)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

Great stuff! I use this stuff on my hair. It's super fine, thick, dry, and curly so it gets tangled and knotted up very very easily. This works like a charm. Wash your hair very well, put in conditioner (shampoo and conditioner of your choice) and wash and rinse as usual then when you're getting ready to brush your hair, spray this in, as much as you need, let it sit for a few minutes, and let it's magic work!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Grain Valley, MO

Love this product!!! Makes my hair feel smooth and smells nice!! Cons: the bottle seems to lock on mesons times. Pros: I can now brush my hair without ripping it out! Very affordable! I would absolutely recommend this to people! It works so good and I don't have a problem anymore with brushing my hair when it's wet!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Fontana, CA

This makes my life so much easier. It works great on both wet and dry hair. When your child's hair is dry you just have to use a little bit more product. Always use it in the morning, when bath time is at night. Makes styling her hair a breeze.
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Las Vegas , NV

This stuff works! My daughter wakes up with knotty hair all the time, which makes it harder to brush her hair. After spraying this, it's much easier to brush her hair and it makes her hair sleek and shiny! Recommend it πŸ‘
Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY

This product actually works on my daughter's hair when it's wet. it doesn't work as well to unknott on her dry hair. my daughter has fine hair so thickness is not an issue. it has a decent scent to me.
kylene b.
kylene b.
Rushville, IN

I love this stuff. My daughter has really dry curly hair like mine, her hair tangles really bad. I use this in her after swimming and bathing. Works wonders.
kaylee b.
kaylee b.

This works great for thick curly/wavy hair! I use it every time I get out of the shower. Nothing can compare to this, I've tried everything for my hair.
Angela D.
Angela D.

My daughter has extremely curly hair. This stuff is amazing. We do not go a day without it. It smells good light weight but helps work the comb through knots. Its inexpensive and found at any retail big chain store. Sells out often though so i always buy 2.
Celene R.
Celene R.

This product is my best friend when I'm doing my daughters hair. She has curly hair so it gets tangled a lot at once I spray it then brush it, it untangles. Usually I don't use a lot of it but I'm already to two bottles. Would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
High River

Gets the job done and is not overly fragrant. I do find there is a fine line between having enough and too much... Can look a tad greasy ..
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Edmonton

I am wondering if this product comes in any other scents?