Johnson's Buddies No More Tangles Detangler Spray uploaded by Brooke B.Johnson's Buddies No More Tangles Detangler Spray uploaded by kaylee b.Johnson's Buddies No More Tangles Detangler Spray uploaded by Jasmyn P.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Help tackle tough tangles and knots and make hair more manageable with JOHNSONS NO MORE TANGLES Detangling Spray. For wet or dry hair this formula goes to work instantly to unlock knots and tangles. Combining JOHNSONS NO MORE TEARS and NO MORE TANGLES formulas this detangling spray wont sting eyes as it releases knots. JOHNSONS NO MORE TANGLES Detangling Spray is ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-tested. This spray comes in a 300-millilitre pump bottle. 300 mL pump bottle of detangling spray For easy detangling and manageability For kids wet or dry hair NO MORE TEARS formula wont sting eyes NO MORE TANGLES formula unlocks tough knots Ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-tested see more...

• I am wondering if this product comes in any other scents?2 Answers
Emily R.
Not really a fan of this; I have to pretty much soak my hair in this for there to be any effect. My hair gets very tangled from the blonde dye and this hasn't done the trick to help. Johnson's No More Tangles Detangler Spray 10 fl oz (300 ml)(PACK OF 2)
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I know this is for babies and little kids hut GIRLS it works WONDERS for tangled hair. I use it for my baby and for myself and it is amazing. Works super well and doesn't need much time. It also leaves hair super soft, smooth, and smelling so nice!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Not a banger for my sons hair and texture. Didn’t do much detangling but smells nice. Not sure if I would purchase again. Very affordable and that’s the reason we purchased I‎t but there are other brands on the market that perform better at the same price point
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I have curly, thick hair and couldn’t live without this! It’s for kids, but it is a miracle worker. It’s so effective and smells great. I use it every single day after my shower and my wet brush just glides right through it.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
Smells great! Works great! I purchased mine at TJMaxx for $2.99!! Helps me at my most knotty days. Just a few sprays and its so easy to brush through your hair. Doesn't leave your hair greasy or create a film on your hair.
Nayeli F.
Springdale
I like using Johnson's detangling spray when I do my sisters hair. It makes it easier for me to detangle her hair, it's really effective. And it's not expensive, you can find this hair spray at any local store like Walmart, Walgreens, etc.
Angela D.
My daughter has extremely curly hair. This stuff is amazing. We do not go a day without it. It smells good light weight but helps work the comb through knots. Its inexpensive and found at any retail big chain store. Sells out often though so i always buy 2.
Crystal F.
I've tried alot of different Detangler hairsprays and none of them have worked as well as this. Not only does it smell amazing, but it helps you brush through even the worst tangles effortlessly. My oldest daughter has very thick hair and it's brushing her hair has always been torture for both of us, until I found this.
Celene R.
This product is my best friend when I'm doing my daughters hair. She has curly hair so it gets tangled a lot at once I spray it then brush it, it untangles. Usually I don't use a lot of it but I'm already to two bottles. Would definitely recommend this product.
Jena B.
Beeville, TX
This detangler works magic after every shower and it smells so good! It's a great cheap alternative to more expensive brands and it's so gentle on my hair and makes getting knots out a breeze. You can find it in the baby aisle at the drugstore!
Rachel P.
Edmonton
I am wondering if this product comes in any other scents?