Johnson's Buddies No More Tangles Detangler Spray uploaded by Brooke B.Johnson's Buddies No More Tangles Detangler Spray uploaded by kaylee b.

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Help tackle tough tangles and knots and make hair more manageable with JOHNSONS NO MORE TANGLES Detangling Spray. For wet or dry hair this formula goes to work instantly to unlock knots and tangles. Combining JOHNSONS NO MORE TEARS and NO MORE TANGLES formulas this detangling spray wont sting eyes as it releases knots. JOHNSONS NO MORE TANGLES Detangling Spray is ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-tested. This spray comes in a 300-millilitre pump bottle. 300 mL pump bottle of detangling spray For easy detangling and manageability For kids wet or dry hair NO MORE TEARS formula wont sting eyes NO MORE TANGLES formula unlocks tough knots Ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-tested see more...

• I am wondering if this product comes in any other scents?2 Answers
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great stuff! I use this stuff on my hair. It's super fine, thick, dry, and curly so it gets tangled and knotted up very very easily. This works like a charm. Wash your hair very well, put in conditioner (shampoo and conditioner of your choice) and wash and rinse as usual then when you're getting ready to brush your hair, spray this in, as much as you need, let it sit for a few minutes, and let it's magic work!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Grain Valley, MO
Love this product!!! Makes my hair feel smooth and smells nice!! Cons: the bottle seems to lock on mesons times. Pros: I can now brush my hair without ripping it out! Very affordable! I would absolutely recommend this to people! It works so good and I don't have a problem anymore with brushing my hair when it's wet!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Fontana, CA
This makes my life so much easier. It works great on both wet and dry hair. When your child's hair is dry you just have to use a little bit more product. Always use it in the morning, when bath time is at night. Makes styling her hair a breeze.
Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
This product actually works on my daughter's hair when it's wet. it doesn't work as well to unknott on her dry hair. my daughter has fine hair so thickness is not an issue. it has a decent scent to me.
kaylee b.
kaylee b.
This works great for thick curly/wavy hair! I use it every time I get out of the shower. Nothing can compare to this, I've tried everything for my hair.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've tried alot of different Detangler hairsprays and none of them have worked as well as this. Not only does it smell amazing, but it helps you brush through even the worst tangles effortlessly. My oldest daughter has very thick hair and it's brushing her hair has always been torture for both of us, until I found this.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Beeville, TX
This detangler works magic after every shower and it smells so good! It's a great cheap alternative to more expensive brands and it's so gentle on my hair and makes getting knots out a breeze. You can find it in the baby aisle at the drugstore!
Krissy T.
Krissy T.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff works! My daughter wakes up with knotty hair all the time, which makes it harder to brush her hair. After spraying this, it's much easier to brush her hair and it makes her hair sleek and shiny! Recommend it 👍
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This is a must have in this house as I have daughters who have long hair! We have bought several bottles. It smells ok and it helps their hair be able to be brushed out easier.
kylene b.
kylene b.
rushville, IN
I love this stuff. My daughter has really dry curly hair like mine, her hair tangles really bad. I use this in her after swimming and bathing. Works wonders.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Edmonton
I am wondering if this product comes in any other scents?