BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Description:

Growing hair can tangle easily. JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES®detangling spray goes to work instantly to unlock your baby’s knots and tangles in dry or wet hair for easy trouble-free combing. Make your baby’s haircare manageable and untangled during or after bathtime with JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TANGLES® detangling spray, which provides extra detangling for both wet and dry hair.

Water (eau), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Parfum

• I am wondering if this product comes in any other scents?2 Answers
  • Is there other smells or colors?1 Answers
Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best Johnsons hair product ever. My kids have super curly hair and it helps so much using this and then brushing their hair. We now have no more fights and crying from hair being usually tangled. For the price this product works amazing and my kids are happy too.
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
My daughter has very fine straight hair that gets tangled really easily . She got that from me unfortunately. Johnson's® Buddies No More Tangles Detangler Spray works great and it makes brushing her hair so easy. No pulling and no crying. Very satisfied with this product .
Emily R.
Not really a fan of this; I have to pretty much soak my hair in this for there to be any effect. My hair gets very tangled from the blonde dye and this hasn't done the trick to help. Johnson's No More Tangles Detangler Spray 10 fl oz (300 ml)(PACK OF 2)
Maria G.
Baytown, TX
This stuff here is great and smells good too. I use this for my very curly haired son who is 5. He hates hair brushing time normally, but since I bought this and tried it he loves it. He sees that it's half full and tells me "mom we need to go to Wally world and get more so we don't run out it's an emergency" Lol.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I know this is for babies and little kids hut GIRLS it works WONDERS for tangled hair. I use it for my baby and for myself and it is amazing. Works super well and doesn't need much time. It also leaves hair super soft, smooth, and smelling so nice!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I absolutely love is hard to Tangler all of my kids have thick curly hair and I spray this and then brush it and then not come out so easily it’s the only one they will let me use on their hair
Nydia A.
Thanks to Johnson's No More Tangles Detangler Spray I have endless possibilities on hairstyles I can do on my daughter's hair. Not only does it gently act as hairspray but It defines curls, leaves shine and very soft finish. Defenitally a product that I always have to have.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Not a banger for my sons hair and texture. Didn’t do much detangling but smells nice. Not sure if I would purchase again. Very affordable and that’s the reason we purchased I‎t but there are other brands on the market that perform better at the same price point
Crystal F.
I've tried alot of different Detangler hairsprays and none of them have worked as well as this. Not only does it smell amazing, but it helps you brush through even the worst tangles effortlessly. My oldest daughter has very thick hair and it's brushing her hair has always been torture for both of us, until I found this.
Angela D.
My daughter has extremely curly hair. This stuff is amazing. We do not go a day without it. It smells good light weight but helps work the comb through knots. Its inexpensive and found at any retail big chain store. Sells out often though so i always buy 2.
Rachel P.
Edmonton
I am wondering if this product comes in any other scents?
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Is there other smells or colors?