New ParentBathingJohnson & Johnson
Johnson's Bedtime Moisture Wash

Johnson's Bedtime Moisture Wash

by Johnson & Johnson

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Johnson's Bedtime Moisture Wash!
Christine  A.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Johnson products and this is Johnson's bedtime wash to wash really helps my little one get cleaned out smell fresh and clean and go to bed after work and also has no sulfates or dyes. I love the color but it's purple and it doesn't break my child's skin out so it's very gentle to his skin.
Ayotunde  O.
Brantford, ON
Johnson's Bedtime Moisture Wash uploaded by Ayotunde  O.
We love it so much . Gentle smell for a nice [email protected] . We look forward to every activity with all our Johnson products
Louise W.
Swaffham, Norfolk
I know some don’t like Johnson’s products, but I’ve used them with my baby and have had no issues. The bedtime bath smells lovely bubbles up nice. Not too expensive not sure if it really helps with sleeps but I continue to buy and use it.
Rebekah O.
Loving this bedtime wash. We use this every time my little one has a bath. The smell is amazing, and it settles him so much more then any other bedtime wash. My little one absolutely loves this more then any other one

Looking for your answer?