BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #70 in Children's Bath

Johnson's bedtime bubble bath & wash combines naturalcalm essences with lots of bubbles and our no more tears formula, extra gentle baby wash. Use it with johnson's 3-step, nightly routine to help your baby sleep better. . â . â see more...

• Does this actually make your little one sleepy? Mine was not13 Answers
  • Is this makes you relax? Is the scent good? Is this good for adul...3 Answers
Johnson's Bedtime Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash - 28 oz.
  • "The bed time one has a great scent and I love that lavender helps the little ones drift to sleep easier!" in 2 reviews
  • "I call my bedtime baby wash the "secret weapon", as this is the only thing besides milk that calms my son, at night before bedtime." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used this body wash on my daughter since she was born, the smell is amazing and always helps calm her." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good too." in 1 review
  • "Even though it is a "bedtime" wash, I use it every time I give my daughter a bath." in 1 review
Suzette G.
I absolutely love this bubble bath. It is so calming for my 4 month old son and he is so relaxed during his bath. I usually pour a nickel sized amount in his little bathtub before I run the water and let the water get all bubbly. I believe the major scents in this bubble bath are lavender but I'm not 100% sure. It is a great, soft smelling product though. I will continue to buy and use this bubble bath for my son. Johnson and Johnson products are my favorite for baby :]
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I don't recommend if your baby or toddler has eczema or any skin condition. It irritates there skin and makes them scratch a lot. For my little girl before I knew about any other products for eczema, I was using this, new mom problems and I saw she was hurting. So I did my search and found another product. But if your baby doesn't have a skin condition it's fine.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I love this stuff. It smells wonderful. I have no idea if it actually helps my daughter get to sleep better but we buy it because it make her smell great. It's a good price and a bottle last for a long time.
Ashley M.
I love this product a lot. It has a great lavender scent that really seems to relax both my son and I! I buy this repeatedly, but wish it were a bit cheaper. The store brands that have the "same" thing just are NOT the same.
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
I like this product, it helps to calm my baby down at night if he is fussy. I just put a cap of this in his bathwater and he is good to go. Afterwards he is out like a light.
Lisa E.
We have been using Johnson baby bath time bubble bath ever since my son could sit up in the bath! He loves all the bubbles. It is very inexpensive and lasts a long time!
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this for my son. The lavander scent helps relaxes him so he can sleep though out the night. I swear​ by this product. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bubble Bath
Denise m.
Florala, AL
i love this for the grand baby's and heck ill admit I use it some times my self the price well i cant beat it .i get mine at wal mart as well as the dollar general. I also tell all my friends who have grand baby's as well as people who are just starting their familys
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Lovely baby product - nice scent. Sometimes I even use this for myself. I purchase this wash from target, its affordable and lasts ages. Regularly use this item and will continue to use it. I recommend it to other Moms for an affordable baby wash.
Cora T.
Love Love Love this bubble bath. I still purchase it in my house even though my girls are 11 and 3. We use it for the 3 year old nightly and my oldest and myself use it whenever we want to take a bath. It smells great and it gentle on the skin. It also doesn't produce a huge amount off bubbles which I think is important with bathing babies.
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
Does this actually make your little one sleepy? Mine was not
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this makes you relax? Is the scent good? Is this good for adult too?