Johnson’s® Bedtime® Bubble Bath uploaded by Michelle G.Johnson’s® Bedtime® Bubble Bath uploaded by Lorna W.Johnson’s® Bedtime® Bubble Bath uploaded by Lorna W.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

A good night’s sleep can start with bath time! Keep nighttime calm and cozy by using Bedtime® bubble bath. It combines the big, bubblin’ fun of our bubble bath products with with NaturalCalm® aromas to gently cleanse and calm baby. It can be used as part of our clinically proven 3-step Bedtime® routine*, developed to help baby sleep better in just 7 days**.

• Relaxing NaturalCalm® aromas helps soothe baby before bed.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested.
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
  • The No More Tears® formula allows for a tear-free experience and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.

*3-step Bedtime® routine: Warm bath, followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.

**Our 3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster & stay asleep longer.

Ingredients: Water*Cocamidopropyl Betaine*PEG-80 Sorbitan LauratePEG-150 Pentaerythrityl TetrastearatePPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide*PhenoxyethanolSodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*Fragrance [Citronellyl Acetate, Dihydro Terpineol, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethyl Linalool, Ethylene Brassylate, Florosa, Habanolide, Hedione, Hexyl Salicylate, Mefrosol, Terpineol, Tetrahydro Linalool, Thibetolide]Sodium BenzoateDecyl Glucoside*Citric Acid*Ethylhexylglycerin

*Naturally derived ingredient

Usage:

Use as part of our 3-step Bedtime® routine to help your baby sleep. For extra fluffy bubbles, pump baby bubble bath under running water while stirring with hands.

*Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken.

• How well does this work at calming babies for bed. Have y...2 Answers
Charlotte J.
Rosamond
I just got a 2 pack maybe 4 days ago and I love it. I wish I had gotten it 2.5 years ago for my first born when he was a new arrival. I ordered it for him specifically because did new bed time challenges since baby brother arrived. My 2.4 year old would be up till almost mid night and now we are getting back on schedule.. love it
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
✨ love this. The lavender scent is nice and calming. This product bubbles up really well, which is her favorite part of bathtime. Formula is very gentle so her eyes don’t burn or irritate. I also love the new pump, it makes it easy to control how much is going into the tub vs. a bottle that squeezes. Highly recommend.
Nicole K.
Elmwood Park
I like to let my two daughters enjoy their baths after dinner time . All though we can’t always use bubble bath , they absolutely love it . This stuff gets the job done ! It makes a great amount of bubbles and leaves my daughters smelling great while having a great time ! I give it two thumbs up !
Shelby B.
Bryant , AR
I'm not sure if it really works or is in my head, but this calms my crazy toddler! I put this in her bath, and she calms down soon after. Not to mention the fact that it smells so good! If you prefer name brands, this is worth the money. If you don't have a preference, the generic version works just as good.
Jolene O.
Diberville, MS
I love the scent of this stuff. Every evening when we get my son ready for bed we give him a bath with this. He has so much fun and the scent keeps him calm and helps him get in mode for sleep. Heck, I’d use this to take me own bubble baths ahahaha. 10/10 would recommend.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this bubble bath! I use it for myself and my little one. It is so soothing and we both sleep so well after a bath with this wonderful bubble bath product. I usually get this at my local Heb plus but have also purchased this product at Walmart. Great product!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
I love this bubble bath however I’ve begun buying the up & up Baby Bath Nighttime - 15 oz version because it goes so quickly and it’s pricey to buy every other week. It smells nice and my baby didn’t get a rash or anything and she has sensitive skin!
Jenn R.
Bubbles bubbles and more bubbles that is what you're going to get with this bubble bath. We use this on occasion and enjoy it. My daughter loves the scent and it is very relaxing. It does not dry out the skin and definitely plays a role in bath time fun
Angela P.
I am not crazy about this brand simply because it is very difficult to use. I can’t hold my baby with one hand and pimp with the other. It is not possible for me. I love the smell, but the packaging is not good and therefore makes bath time stressful.
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
We love this nighttime bubble bath. It really does help my children to wind down before going to bed. Plus, it smells amazing and doesn't dry out my kids' skin. This is one of our favorite bath time products and we love it for our nighttime routine.
monica o.
Lompoc, CA
How well does this work at calming babies for bed. Have you noticed and improvement on getting your baby calm to fall asleep.

Walmart