BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #10 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Sometimes babies have trouble sleeping. This nighttime baby wash routine is proven to help your baby go to sleep easier and sleep better through the night in just 7 days.*With a warm bath using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby moisture wash, a gentle massage using JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® lotion, and a few minutes of quiet time, you can help your baby drift off to a better night’s sleep. Make bath and bedtime a soothing routine for baby’s easy and calm sleep.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum

• I've been using Johnson's for awhile. Here lately my baby...1 Answers
  • Does this product help with eczema?1 Answers
  • So we were given this at our baby shower, and we started ...1 Answers
Sarah J.
Clearfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to wash for my baby since she was born! I love the smell! It keeps my baby smelling so clean and I honestly believe it helped her to start sleeping better during the night. This will always be one of my favorites! I would definitely recommend to all new parents!
Rachel B.
Love this. Smells so fresh and clean. I love the consistency, it’s not watery at all. So many people have asked what I bathe my little one in. The only think I would say if the container had a pump it would be awesome. Don’t always have a free hand whir a baby :)
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this so much! This and the lotion that goes with it! I love the smell and how it actually helps calm down a child. Unfortunately I can’t use it in my child because of his eczema but I still use it when I run a bath for myself
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product. It smells amazing and works wonders. I love lavender products and honestly I’d use this more than the baby would. I need an adult version please. I highly recommend this, especially if your little one doesn’t like sleeping, like mine.
Kc V.
Chula Vista, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on my boys at night before bed. I'm not sure it actually helps them fall asleep easier but I use it anyway, just in case! I am not going to find out the hard way!
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
Okay guys yes I’m 20 years old and still use this BUT this product is so helpful. I just moved to Kansas from Georgia and with it being so cold my skin got SO dry which I’ve never had a problem with I found this in Walmart and after just one bath my skin was BABY soft plus I smelled like lavender which I found so calming!
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love giving my girls a bath in this at night. It smells wonderful and seems to relax and calm them down before bed! The price is great for the amount of product you get!
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
This product is so amazing for my son and it helps him sleep so much better at night! This never bothers his skin and it is always smelling so good! This product is very affordable and I would 10/10 recommend this for new moms!
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells AMAZING but could be more moisturizing, especially considering it's marketed as a moisture wash. I love using this and the bedtime lotion to wind down after a long day
Renee H.
I've tried to use this product on my daughter for a few months and the whole time it caused her to have dry skin. I would definantly not recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
Samantha P.
What other Johnson & Johnson products do you use?
Loucrecia W.
Does this product help with eczema?
Jennifer R.
Honolulu, HI
So we were given this at our baby shower, and we started using it in hopes of an easier nighttime routine for our son, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anyone used this in conjunction with the nighttime lotion and seen it actually made a difference in the bedtime routine or the baby's sleep?
Loucrecia W.
I've been using Johnson's for awhile. Here lately my baby has been having dry skin. Does this really moisturize their skin?