BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #15 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Sometimes babies have trouble sleeping. This nighttime baby wash routine is proven to help your baby go to sleep easier and sleep better through the night in just 7 days.*With a warm bath using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby moisture wash, a gentle massage using JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® lotion, and a few minutes of quiet time, you can help your baby drift off to a better night’s sleep. Make bath and bedtime a soothing routine for baby’s easy and calm sleep.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Laureth-4, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Mineral Oil (huile minérale), Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum

• I've been using Johnson's for awhile. Here lately my baby...1 Answers
  • Does this product help with eczema?1 Answers
  • So we were given this at our baby shower, and we started ...1 Answers
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
Okay guys yes I’m 20 years old and still use this BUT this product is so helpful. I just moved to Kansas from Georgia and with it being so cold my skin got SO dry which I’ve never had a problem with I found this in Walmart and after just one bath my skin was BABY soft plus I smelled like lavender which I found so calming!
Rachel B.
Love this. Smells so fresh and clean. I love the consistency, it’s not watery at all. So many people have asked what I bathe my little one in. The only think I would say if the container had a pump it would be awesome. Don’t always have a free hand whir a baby :)
Lilly D.
Means, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this so much! This and the lotion that goes with it! I love the smell and how it actually helps calm down a child. Unfortunately I can’t use it in my child because of his eczema but I still use it when I run a bath for myself
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great product. It smells amazing and works wonders. I love lavender products and honestly I’d use this more than the baby would. I need an adult version please. I highly recommend this, especially if your little one doesn’t like sleeping, like mine.
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells AMAZING but could be more moisturizing, especially considering it's marketed as a moisture wash. I love using this and the bedtime lotion to wind down after a long day
Renee H.
I've tried to use this product on my daughter for a few months and the whole time it caused her to have dry skin. I would definantly not recommend this to anyone.
Brittany P.
Walker, LA
Love this soap. I love that you can buy it in a big container with a pump because when you have a little baby in the bathtub you don't want to take a hand off of them and the pump makes it very easy to get soap on a washcloth one handed. It smells amazing. I can't testify to the sleeping part of it though because I've been using it since day one with my son.
BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an amazing product line. The lavender is just enough to help colicky babies relax. The body wash and lotion is fantastic. Great product, inexpensive and a life saver for a crying baby. I would recommend this line of Johnson's baby products!
Britany N.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are use this for my daughter as a newborn and it was great the small is awesome and it really did help with her falling asleep and staying asleep she stopped using it about one when she developed exam on her back but before that this was our go to
Kristen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this product. I have used this since my daughter was little she is going on 3 years old. Both of my children have settled down after bath and it relaxes them all. I would and will be purchasing this for as long as I can.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
Samantha P.
What other Johnson & Johnson products do you use?
Loucrecia W.
Does this product help with eczema?
Jennifer R.
Honolulu, HI
So we were given this at our baby shower, and we started using it in hopes of an easier nighttime routine for our son, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Has anyone used this in conjunction with the nighttime lotion and seen it actually made a difference in the bedtime routine or the baby's sleep?
Loucrecia W.
I've been using Johnson's for awhile. Here lately my baby has been having dry skin. Does this really moisturize their skin?