BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #4 in Baby Lotion

Clinically proven routine helps baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.*

• Releases NATURALCALM® essences—a special blend of gentle and calming aromas
  • Clinically shown to last all night long to leave your baby’s skin feeling touchably soft and smooth
  • Clinically proven mild and gentle formula
  • Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic

Sometimes babies have trouble sleeping. This nighttime routine is proven to help your baby go to sleep easier and sleep better through the night in just 7 days.

*With a bath using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby bath, a gentle massage using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby lotion and a few minutes of quiet time, you can help your baby drift off to a better night’s sleep. Clinically shown to last all night long to leave your baby’s skin feeling touchably soft and smooth, our lotion is a mild and gentle formula for baby’s delicate skin.

Available in: 266 mL, 444 mL, 798 mL

• Anyone else love using this lotion for there baby ?4 Answers
  • Who else loves this lotion ?6 Answers
  • I like using this body wash for my two kids and it smells...7 Answers
Jessica B.
I was actually a bit disappointed by the scent, I guess I was expecting something less "perfume" smelling for a baby lotion. It smells like something an adult would use. A little too strong for babies I think. Also, it says it can be used for sensitive skin but my baby seemed uncomfortable when I applied this product. He's not like that with some other brands we've tried. Not sure if it burned his dry skin? Can't necessarily say that he seemed to get more sleepy than normal after use. May try again when he's a bit older.
Erica R.
Tulare, CA
My baby is only 3 months currently, so I haven't tried many baby lotions just yet. The Johnson's bedtime lotion is favorite so far though. I love love love the smell, and I especially love how it relaxes my little one right before bedtime. It smells of sweet lavender, and the smell is so soothing for my little one. I also recommend using it alongside the Johnson's bedtime baby shampoo, and body wash.  Johnson's® BedTime baby lotionJohnson's® Bedtime Baby BathJohnson's® Sleepy Time™ Baby Gift Set 4 ct Basket
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Bed time is something all parents love dealing with, especially if you have a toddler!😩😂 My youngest likes to fight sleep, so we try to bathe him every night in this stuff. It's lavender scent is sooo soothing and it truly helps him to sleep better. All the Johnsons products are priced very affordably. And they have a ton of awesome scents to choose from! I'm definitely a satisfied customer and momma!😘

Johnson's® Baby Lotion Vanilla Oatmeal
Laurel N.
San Antonio
The soft lavender scent makes for a calm peaceful slumber . I usually put this lotion on my daughter after she’s bathed and dried . I don’t know if this product hydrates the skin but it sure does make them smell good
Nadine C.
Love the smell of this, and it’s very gentle on the skin, however this did not help my child sleep whatsoever nor did the body wash we had a very rough time getting my daughter to sleep at night during the first few weeks after bringing her home from the hospital and these products were recommended by a relative. I would not recommend them, at least not to help with sleeping
Ashley A.
Saint Cloud
This is the best by far product for soothing and getting baby ready for a calm night. Usually I would put this on baby immediately after bath when baby skin is fresh, I would recommend this to any collic babies, babies who have trouble getting to sleep.
Brianna S.
burlington
This was the best thing I ever bought for my daughter she did not sleep well at all from the time I had her till she was about 16 months and I mean she was sleeping about a couple hours a night and barely sleeping through the day even when this didn't put her to sleep it always seemed to relax her and I'm so glad for that!I will always recommend this!
Michelle G.
I know every baby is different. Something that may work for some might not work for others. We are the "others." Our daughter started getting bad eczema when fall/winter arrived. We just thought her skin was dry from the cold air and we kept putting this lotion on her. There was no improvement. Her pediatrician told us to switch lotion and body wash to see if anything changed, if not she would have to get a steroid cream. I went out and bought Aveeno products and within two days her eczema was gone. I give it two stars though because I really love how the Johnson's lotion smelled, I actually miss it but it just wasn't a good fit for our daughter.
Alicia W.
Dallas
This stuff has become part of our nightly routine and I feel like it does indeed help calm our little girl and relaxes her for bedtime.  I think it helps sooth a little as well as moisturize.  Also, it smells absolutely amazing!  We use the shampoo, wash, bath and lotion in this fragrance which is great!
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I love the smell of this on my baby! It relaxes him for bedtime and it moiaturizes his skin well! I always stick to Johnson's® BedTime baby lotion and Johnson's® Baby Lotion in the pink bottle for all my baby's lotioning needs!
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Does this lotion really help a baby sleep?
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Anyone use this lotion on themselves? My son isn't a baby anymore but I love this lotion after my own shower. It's great for after shaving too!
Brianna B.
How well does this actually work?
Briseydi G.
Norcross, GA
I got this sample on my baby registry and was wondering if it helps baby sleep? I lo be the smell.
Alanna D.
Findlay
I have really wanted to try to this product to help my baby and I sleep. I am just curious to see if people found that it help their child sleep or if just kind of calmed them down?