BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON #1 in Baby Lotion

Clinically proven routine helps baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.*

• Releases NATURALCALM® essences—a special blend of gentle and calming aromas
  • Clinically shown to last all night long to leave your baby’s skin feeling touchably soft and smooth
  • Clinically proven mild and gentle formula
  • Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic

Sometimes babies have trouble sleeping. This nighttime routine is proven to help your baby go to sleep easier and sleep better through the night in just 7 days.

*With a bath using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby bath, a gentle massage using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby lotion and a few minutes of quiet time, you can help your baby drift off to a better night’s sleep. Clinically shown to last all night long to leave your baby’s skin feeling touchably soft and smooth, our lotion is a mild and gentle formula for baby’s delicate skin.

Available in: 266 mL, 444 mL, 798 mL

• Who else loves this lotion ?5 Answers
  • I like using this body wash for my two kids and it smells incredi...7 Answers
  • Anyone else love using this lotion for there baby ?1 Answers
Michelle G.
I know every baby is different. Something that may work for some might not work for others. We are the "others." Our daughter started getting bad eczema when fall/winter arrived. We just thought her skin was dry from the cold air and we kept putting this lotion on her. There was no improvement. Her pediatrician told us to switch lotion and body wash to see if anything changed, if not she would have to get a steroid cream. I went out and bought Aveeno products and within two days her eczema was gone. I give it two stars though because I really love how the Johnson's lotion smelled, I actually miss it but it just wasn't a good fit for our daughter.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Bed time is something all parents love dealing with, especially if you have a toddler!😩😂 My youngest likes to fight sleep, so we try to bathe him every night in this stuff. It's lavender scent is sooo soothing and it truly helps him to sleep better. All the Johnsons products are priced very affordably. And they have a ton of awesome scents to choose from! I'm definitely a satisfied customer and momma!😘

Johnson's Baby Lotion Vanilla Oatmeal
Sabrina L.
I purchase several different lotions to use on my babies skin. This lotion bot only has a pleasant sent but it also absorbs quickly. It doesn't have a grease feel like other lotions i have tried. For a mom that always puts a her child's needs first i loved how it calms my baby before bed and the price of about $6.00 is affordable. I love this product.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
This has been my go to lotion with all 4 of my children. It goes on so light and smooth. No greasy residue. And it smells absolutely amazing. I even find myself using it daily. I use this shampoo, bubble bath and then the lotion before bedtime. It definitely calms them down and is super relaxing. I love this whole line of Johnson's
Lysette G.
I use this right after I shower and it leaves my skin so soft and it doesn’t irritate it since it is hypo allergenic and there isn’t really any harmful ingredients. It smells amazing and leaves you smelling like a baby but it’s great! As time goes on when you use this, you’ll notice that your skin gets softer from it for sure.
Hardi S.
I have been using products from this brand for years now. I have sensitive skin so I am often hesitant in trying other brands. This lotion is a good moisturizer for my face and body especially during the winter when my skin is super dry! You can not go wrong with this as it is suitable for all skin types.
Sarah G.
I use this product on my 4 month old baby and also my 4 year old. I got this for baby shower gift with my newest baby. I use this after we do night time baths. the only downside is that i dont see that it really helps with making either of my children sleepy. but the lotion does help with dry skin and i do love the smell of it on them.
rosie r.
Pacoima, CA
This lotion smells amazing! leaves your skin soft and helps to relax a fuzzy baby. I used this product on my niece and on my self. I purchased this at walmart and it affordable and definitely worth it. I still continue to purchase this even for myself. I have sensitive skin so this definitely works well with me.
Crystal F.
I used this one my kids when they were babies and toddlers. I was told by a friend that this would help them sleep at night. So what I did was after their bath I would put this lotion on them and they would go to sleep after I fed them with no problems. I didn't think it would actually work N it surprise me that it did.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I have this in my bathroom closet.. and my daughter is 6. I just love how smooth it leaves your skin! And the smell is amazing!!!! I buy it just to use on myself and occasionally my daughter when she wants it. (She hates lotion) lol it’s really good for your skin if you’re tanning indoors. It keeps your skin moisturized.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Does this lotion really help a baby sleep?
Kendra T.
Anyone use this lotion on themselves? My son isn't a baby anymore but I love this lotion after my own shower. It's great for after shaving too!
Brianna B.
How well does this actually work?
Briseydi G.
Norcross, GA
I got this sample on my baby registry and was wondering if it helps baby sleep? I lo be the smell.
Alanna D.
I have really wanted to try to this product to help my baby and I sleep. I am just curious to see if people found that it help their child sleep or if just kind of calmed them down?