BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Sometimes babies have trouble sleeping. This 3-step nighttime baby bath routine is clinically proven to help your baby go to sleep easier and sleep better through the night in just 7 days.With a bath using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby bath, a gentle massage using it, and a few minutes of quiet time, you can let your baby drift off to a better night’s sleep. Make bathtime a gentle and calming time, with NATURALCALM® essences that blend aromas to soothe your baby.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Parfum

• Does its really sooth baby and help them fall asleep fast...11 Answers
  • How many mommies planning on using this product again?18 Answers
  • Does this irritate anyone elses skin?😐2 Answers
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
Ok mommies can't get enough of this product me and my husband bought this for our new born baby and I can honestly say that I love this my baby will sleep so will and I feel it really does relax him just can't get enough I seriously recommend it to anyone who wants their baby to be will rested and be a happy camper
Guadalupe G.
I love the Johnson and Johnson brand. My aunt used the nighttime wash for my cousin ever since she came home from the hospital. So when my found out I was pregnant. She gave me the wash,shampoo and lotion. So when I brought my son home. His uses it ever night and falls to sleep right after. I love that it's not expensive.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
My magic in a bottle!!! Since my little one was a baby I used this product because my mom used it on my Neice’s and nephews as well. I’m the last one from the family to have kids so when it was my turn I knew I be in great hands with this product. We use it every night to calm him down.. I made the mistake one night of not having it and he did not sleep well at all. He kept waking up every other other compared to 6+ hrs. Never making that mistake again. I pair it with the lotion as well.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
I can’t get enough of this product!
I use this for my daughter before bed, but the smell is to die for. It really does make you sleepy! I also use it as a bodywash for myself. It's hard to find something that sticks on your skin after your shower. This is the stuff! Smells like a musky lavender.

The consistency is a thick, lathery cream. A little goes a long ways. Loving this one!
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I've used this product with each of my children from the time they were newborns until their toddler years. It has a great, relaxing lavender smell. You can even still smell the fragrance on their skin in the morning. I don't know if it's just the tubby at night or the product itself that helps them drift off terrozing sheep, but either way I'll take it! Their skin also feels soft after using, too. It's decent in price, not necessarily cheap, but not too expensive either. I will continue buying this.
Sharly H.
Swanzey, NH
Call me crazy. But I love this baby sleepy time.
I use this with Epsom salt, to have my own twist as a bath bomb.

It works and it's a nice relaxing time for myself. I know it's for babies and all. That's why I said call me crazy.

It's good for everyone. And I loved when my kids was smaller. Now I love it even more for myself.
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
I however, have never opted for soaps that left a squeaky clean feel on
the skin. That just means your skin is stripped away of its natural oils
leaving the skin dry after bath time. I love moisturizing bath soaps
that would leave the skin feeling more hydrated than ever. I have
experienced this with all of Johnson's baby bath line.
Josseline G.
This is the only bubble bath I have used for my baby and the only one I will use. It is very soft on his skin and doesnt irritate his eyes at all. He loves to splash in the bath and gets bubbles and water in his eyes non stop and it doesnt bother him in the slightest. The smell of the bubble bath is also very good. Gets very bubbly without using a ton of soap. I would highly recommend this product.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love the smell of the Bedtime Bath and I got several of bottles during my baby shower.  The smell is amazing and I love the relaxing effect that it had on my baby.  Sadly, my daughter and several of my friend's children have had adverse skin reactions with J&J products.  Luckily for me, I love the scent and decided to use it myself.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
You can use it after the bath and it puts them right to sleep. Something about it just always made my kids so so sleepy. So I just love it of course. I always use this or the bedtime bath. Either one has the same affect. We always have both products in our house because there is just nothing better. Its a brand you can trust because it always delivers what it says.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
How frequently do you use this for baby?
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
enereida r.
How many mommies planning on using this product again?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have You bought this for a expecting mother?
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Does it really put a baby to sleep or is the smell just calming?