BY JOHNSON’S® BABY

Sometimes babies have trouble sleeping. This 3-step nighttime baby bath routine is clinically proven to help your baby go to sleep easier and sleep better through the night in just 7 days.With a bath using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® baby bath, a gentle massage using it, and a few minutes of quiet time, you can let your baby drift off to a better night’s sleep. Make bathtime a gentle and calming time, with NATURALCALM® essences that blend aromas to soothe your baby.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Parfum

• Does its really sooth baby and help them fall asleep fast...11 Answers
  •  Do your baby enjoy bath time?3 Answers
  • How many mommies planning on using this product again?18 Answers
Buy on Amazon
felicia b.
MYRTLE BEACH
I love Johnson's bed time baby bath! It is used for pouring in the babies bath water. A lot of people make a mistake and use to wash there baby and that's not baby wash. I use both Johnson's bed time baby bath to put in the water and the Johnson's bed time baby wash to wash my baby and I have used these products on all 3 of my babies. I also use Johnson's bed time baby lotion after there bath and my babies sleep so well through the night. I highly recommend all 3 of the Johnson's bed time products.👍
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
My magic in a bottle!!! Since my little one was a baby I used this product because my mom used it on my Neice’s and nephews as well. I’m the last one from the family to have kids so when it was my turn I knew I be in great hands with this product. We use it every night to calm him down.. I made the mistake one night of not having it and he did not sleep well at all. He kept waking up every other other compared to 6+ hrs. Never making that mistake again. I pair it with the lotion as well.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I've used this product with each of my children from the time they were newborns until their toddler years. It has a great, relaxing lavender smell. You can even still smell the fragrance on their skin in the morning. I don't know if it's just the tubby at night or the product itself that helps them drift off terrozing sheep, but either way I'll take it! Their skin also feels soft after using, too. It's decent in price, not necessarily cheap, but not too expensive either. I will continue buying this.
Ana G.
Ceres, CA
Bedtime baby soap works like a charm. Ever since my It first came out my sister used it for every single one of her children. It smells so good. It smells even better the. The original one. And it will be in my son’s bath routine once he is born. I really appreciate that there is set where there is 3 products and it’s all for 10 dollars. It’s very affordable.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
This is me and my three year old sons favorite 3 in 1 shampoo! It makes giant bubbles that he loves to play in and it gets him squeaky clean! It’s gentle enough for his sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate his eyes. The lavender scent really helps sooth him and calm him down before bed. I also use this to clean my make up brushes since it’s gentle yet cleansing!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love the smell of the Bedtime Bath and I got several of bottles during my baby shower.  The smell is amazing and I love the relaxing effect that it had on my baby.  Sadly, my daughter and several of my friend's children have had adverse skin reactions with J&J products.  Luckily for me, I love the scent and decided to use it myself.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
You can use it after the bath and it puts them right to sleep. Something about it just always made my kids so so sleepy. So I just love it of course. I always use this or the bedtime bath. Either one has the same affect. We always have both products in our house because there is just nothing better. Its a brand you can trust because it always delivers what it says.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
10/10 , 100% , complete favorite baby lotion. First of all its Johnson & Johnson which is a super trusted brand - second, the smell is amazing and helps sooth baby and put them right to sleep. I have used this for both my children and I recommend it to new parents!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
I can’t get enough of this product!
I use this for my daughter before bed, but the smell is to die for. It really does make you sleepy! I also use it as a bodywash for myself. It's hard to find something that sticks on your skin after your shower. This is the stuff! Smells like a musky lavender.

The consistency is a thick, lathery cream. A little goes a long ways. Loving this one!
Joslynn F.
Rocky Ford, CO
This would always calm my son while her was little. The smell is wonderful. Added bonus for us: We have fair skin, summer time comes around, we get sun burns (if we forgot sunscreen). Lathering this on my child or even myself at the end of a shower/bath and rinsing, has helped sooth the ache of sun burns for us!
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think your baby sleeps better using this?
Jessica K.
Redding, CA
How frequently do you use this for baby?
enereida r.
How many mommies planning on using this product again?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Have You bought this for a expecting mother?
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Does it really put a baby to sleep or is the smell just calming?