BY JOHNSON'S

A good night’s sleep can start with bath time! Keep nighttime calm and cozy by using Bedtime® baby bath wash. It can be used as part of our clinically proven 3-step Bedtime® routine*. This routine is developed to help baby sleep better in just 7 days**.

• Relaxing NaturalCalm® aromas help soothe baby before bed.
  • Pediatrician and, dermatologist-tested.
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh.
  • The No More Tears® formula allows for a tear-free experience and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes.

*3-step Bedtime® routine: Warm bath, followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.

**Our 3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster & stay asleep longer.

Water*Cocamidopropyl Betaine*PEG-80 Sorbitan LauratePEG-150 Pentaerythrityl TetrastearateGlycerin*PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide*PhenoxyethanolSodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*Fragrance [Citronellyl Acetate, Dihydro Terpineol, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethyl Linalool, Ethylene Brassylate, Florosa, Habanolide, Hedione, Hexyl Salicylate, Mefrosol, Terpineol, Tetrahydro Linalool, Thibetolide]Sodium BenzoateDecyl Glucoside*Citric Acid*Ethylhexylglycerin

*Naturally derived ingredient

Usage:

Use as part of our 3-step Bedtime® routine to help your baby sleep. Add baby wash to a warm bath, as part of your routine, to help relax and soothe baby. Follow with a gentle massage using Bedtime® lotion and quiet time. For infant tubs, use 1 capful. For full-size tubs use 3 capfuls.

*Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken.

angelique v.
woodside
This really relaxes my son. And it does calm him down and puts him to bed faster. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Tynisia H.
Enid, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect bedtime bath routine!! If you're like me and have a fussy one that likes to fight the "z monster", this is what you need to try. This product along with the lotion is the perfect combination to get your little one off to dream land. I usually bathe her, lotion her, and then get her in her pajamas and shortly after that, she's out.
Ellamourne d.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: Target
This product is not just for little ones. I've been using Johnson's products my entire life. Love how soothing and gentle this bedtime bath is. My only complaint is the new pump packaging. The stem for the pump is so short, you have to keep plunging to get even the tiniest amount of product out. I miss the squeeze bottle.
yesica e.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product a few days back and have being using it for a couple of days and I like it so far. I dont know if I got a defected product but the pump was so difficult to twist to open the first time I opened it, it broke off. I relly enjoy Johnson's® Moisture Care Baby Wash smell
Nicole m.
I love the smell of this. Only reason I gave three stars is because it takes a lot of this to get a decent amount of bubbles. I do like that this company is now going to the cleaner side with removing parabens and other chemicals.

Walmart