Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set

Time for travel! Gently protect, cleanse and nourish baby’s skin while you’re on-the-go with this convenient baby gift set of travel-friendly baby bath products and skin care essentials. Great to give as a baby shower gift set or to have on hand as a parent always on the go. Travel-size baby products are hypoallergenic and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates dyes. Your Tiny Traveler® baby gift set contains: Head-To-Toe® wash shampoo 1.7floz (50mL) Bedtime® lotion 1.7floz (50mL) Desitin® maximum strength zinc oxide diaper rash paste 1oz (28g) Hand face wipes 25ct 7.5x7.3in (190x185mm) 1 travel clutch The travel pack contains these gentle products in convenient TSA-compliant sizes to easily fit in your bag. This assortment of baby products will help you pack lighter and more quickly so you can just grab it and go!

How does this product compare to others?
Does it have a strong scent? I'm due in October and I'm trying to find skin sensitive products that don't have a strong scent as I'm allergic.
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set!
Martha M.
Snellville, GA
Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set uploaded by Martha M.
Love it love it love it. Leaves my son's skin so soft and clean. especially love this bottle because it comes with a pump and it allows me to use a small appropriate amount on my son and he can't dump it all out like he's done with other bottles. definitely going to be keeping this bottle and buying more of the product to refill it and keep using it.
Bree M.
Austin, TX
Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set uploaded by Bree M.
I actually use this baby soap to clean all of my makeup brushes and beauty blenders! It works wonders! It does an amazing job at cleaning all of the makeup out and it so gentle on everything! My brushes and beauty blenders come out clean as new and soft every time! It also leaves them smelling so good! Just like a baby!
Joanie G.
Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set uploaded by Joanie G.
I am a grandmother for the first time. My granddaughter is with me everyday, I watch her while her parents are at work. So she basically spends most of her time with me. I keep a supply of this around because it's an old standby. It moisturizes and leaves her skin so smooth and soft. It also smells fantastic. I use it on occasion LOL. Highly recommended.
Aida O.
I have always used Johnson's brand with both of my babies. This one in specific worked just as fine as the regular shampoo. My daughter smelled like the soap throughout the day, which is something that I look for when buying a shampoo. I don't like it when I put a shampoo on her and the scent goes away right after I rinse, which was NOT problem with this head-to-toe wash. I am very content with it.
Ashlyn B.
Wendell, NC
Love love love this product! I have used it with all 4 of my kids and continue to use it with my toddler and newborn. Smells so good and we don't have to worry about tears!
Brianna F.
Hazleton,Pa
Leaves my baby soft and smelling fresh plus I don't have to worry as much when he slashes the bubbles up by his face.
Kajeen K.
Nashville, TN
My daughter has eczema and this works wonders for her!!!! Less rash and itching! Keeps her skin itch free!
Blerta K.
pomona
Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set uploaded by Blerta K.
The best baby shampoo there is. I love using this on my 2 month old baby girl. I love the smell of the shampoo. I would truly recommend this to every mom.
Cassie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set uploaded by Cassie M.
I love this body wash. I smells great and I know is cleaning my son. I love that it has added lotion and it leaves him feeling so soft after his baths
elizabeth F.
Raleigh, NC
I love this soap for my son . gives him a soother touch and smells great . i will use this next on my baby otw ..

169 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carlos A.
albany
il y a 5 mois
Sonia V. il y a 5 mois
Si el bebé tiene fiebre, es una opción buena porque puedes ponerle agua templadita para tratar de bajar la fiebre mientras le ayudas con la congestión con los baños de vapor. A nosotros nos funciona muy bien aunque nos reconozco que lo hemos empleado poco