Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set

Time for travel! Gently protect, cleanse and nourish baby’s skin while you’re on-the-go with this convenient baby gift set of travel-friendly baby bath products and skin care essentials. Great to give as a baby shower gift set or to have on hand as a parent always on the go. Travel-size baby products are hypoallergenic and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates dyes. Your Tiny Traveler® baby gift set contains: Head-To-Toe® wash shampoo 1.7floz (50mL) Bedtime® lotion 1.7floz (50mL) Desitin® maximum strength zinc oxide diaper rash paste 1oz (28g) Hand face wipes 25ct 7.5x7.3in (190x185mm) 1 travel clutch The travel pack contains these gentle products in convenient TSA-compliant sizes to easily fit in your bag. This assortment of baby products will help you pack lighter and more quickly so you can just grab it and go!

This is cute where can I purchase it?
IDeal para nuestro babys
Start your review of Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set!
Denissa F.
tremblay-en-france
Super odeur , tres agreable , laisse la peau toute douce et hydratée , le seul petit bemol jdirais le prix
Frédéric  P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tres bon produit de qualité pour le bien etre de bebe si vous avez un doute sur ses produits il n'y en a aucun vous serait vraiment ravis je les recommande ils sont hypoallergéniques et ne nuiront pas à votre bébé tout est de qualité prenium niveau qualité prix ya rien a dire
Ludy R.
Sent très bon, il est doux et respecte la peau de mon fils etses cheveux sont doux et facile à demeler il adore et moi aussi
Tania D.
fort de france
Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set uploaded by Tania D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very great on my baby’s skin it smooths his skin so much , I love this and would like to do a review
Lynnette D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
This was the first body wash I used for my son when he was a baby. It was ok but when it finished his father brought two big bottles of baby wash from France and that's what we used till we moved away.
savannah B.
Coarsegold, CA
Perfect! I love this wash. I love that its all in one and not greasy. I love the baby smell it gives my son. I love the affordability
Allison B.
Nice, Alpes
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Johnson's Baby Tiny Traveler® Baby Gift Set uploaded by Allison B.
Perfect for my two babies ! Skin smoother and mosturised. Great odor. I love it. I told all of my friends and family
Celia F.
D'après mon expérience avec mes petits frères donc je suis persuadé que cette marque est là meilleur pour les bébé
Natalya P.
Montréal
I used this when I was a baby, and now when I have my little brother over for a night I wash him with this. It’s soft smells adorable.
yasmina E.
Gross, Hessen
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
When you have twins you can't use the same rag on them both after washing the down under areas - so it's so nice to just have these disposable ones. Sad they seem discontinued as they really helped twin newborn life for us!

177 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...