Johnson's® Baby Soothing Vapor Bath uploaded by Jude f.

BY JOHNSON’S® BABY #95 in Baby Bath & Body Care

When their button nose becomes a stuffy nose, there’s JOHNSON’S® baby soothing vapor bath. It’s enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, and menthol, ingredients known for their aromatherapy benefits. Used in a warm bath, this baby bath with NO MORE TEARS® formula gently comforts and soothes babies.

Water (eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum

• Does this dry out baby’s skin and is there a suggested ag...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
This has worked great for over two years with my daughter. I do feel it really helps loosen her mucus in the bath so when we get out Jose suction is easier. Great product!
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
This soap smells so good and is very relaxing. Not only is this relaxing for babies but adults as well. It is affordable, only a little over four dollars at Walmart. I recommend to anyone and it is a good soap to use on baby before bed or when sick.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Smells great, always calms my 8 month old twins. Been using this product since the moment they came home. Perfect with plenty to add to my stock pile. Shouldn't need to buy any for a few months.
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
Ive used their baby powder - it certainly works great. I've even used it myself in place of dry shampoo - it soaks up the oil in your hair and (as long as you don't use a ton) doesn't leave your hair looking white.
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I used this all last week while my little one was sick, it helped calm and soothe her so she was able to fall asleep and actually rest.
Brooklynn B.
Circleville, OH
Seriously the greatest stuff to use when you have a baby with a cold. Very soothing and helps clear up stuffy noses with one warm bath.
Brooke K.
Wixom, MI
I use this a lot with my daughter. She loves her baths and this definitely gets her ready to go to sleep. Very calming effect
Selena W.
Hope, AR
Any Type Of Johnson’s Baby Wash Or Vapor Products Are Amazing !! They Are Very Soothing To My Sons Needs !
Gemma L.
This always relaxes my baby and it smells so good. Iv been buying this since she was born. It’s affordable and I’d highly recommend. I will keep using this one for as long as I can
Jude f.
Goderich , ON
I have just tried this product for the first time. I have a pre schooler with very sensitive skin, so we still use baby soaps because we can't find a soap we can use on him.
This has a very nice smell and seems to not make him rash up.
I would fully recommend it.
Courtney C.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Does this dry out baby’s skin and is there a suggested age on this product??